acprc

Nichimo Corvette

Hi all,

You may have seen my 1:12 Nichimo Corvette RC-1213 in the showrooms. Just wondered if anybody had an idea of the age of the kit? Looking for some sort of relase date if possible. Also interestd to know what other cars they made in the series.

Thanks

Adam

Hi all,

You may have seen my 1:12 Nichimo Corvette RC-1213 in the showrooms. Just wondered if anybody had an idea of the age of the kit? Looking for some sort of relase date if possible. Also interestd to know what other cars they made in the series.

Thanks

Adam

those wheels are identicle to my nichimo stratos wheels, any chance of a chasis pic? just puch the clips in the chassis and the body should lift off.

dazaa

I have no idea of the year, but WOW that looks fantastic. I had a chance to buy one a while back and opted not to, after seeing yours, MAN to I regret that decision. Nice!

Oh and should have mentioned, I know that there were the following in the series: Porsche 935, Celcia LB Turbo, BMW M1, Pantera, Ferrari and maybe a few others. Those are the only ones that I can recall. I have the Porsche and the Celica.

hey guys

I got a nichimo corvette racing greenwood 77 and I am curious if somebody is interested I am selling it for a friend..

$_84E0503P0F.jpg

$_84.jpg