Sign in to follow this  
gravetxt-1

Recommend me a rc body painter in the UK

Hi guys I have selected a lexan monster truck body for my Gauntlet truck. Now all I need is a REAL PRO painter based in the United Kingdom.

I have a very specific design in my head I need an airbrusher who can do fine detail real quality.

Recommendations will be greatly appreciated :)

Anyone have any dealings with pole position rc? He received the pro line body I sent to him on 5th February have since had no contact and he wont reply to emails. That is 21 days :o

Hi Alex! Frank from Pole Position RC here

Somehow your emails slipped past me, it won't happen again though! I've replied to your email and will be getting pictures of the initial sketches to you tonight :)

• Like 1

Received drawings on the 25th how's it going Frank any progress? Don't seem able to get a reply off you on email so thought to try on here again lol

Try sending him a PM on here and see if the email address you have is correct, or see if there is an alternative way of contact buddy :)

James

:)

Thanks James. Have sent Frank a PM through this forum I doubt it will make much difference though I deffo have his correct email.

21st January seems a long time ago now this could go on for another six weeks.

• Like 1

Depends how busy the man is and also the how good that body comes back to you :)

Remember and post up some pics buddy :)

James

:)

Thanks James, Hi Alex, yes I am quite busy so I'm not able to reply to emails as quickly as I'd like, I received your PM and will reply with pictures to your email :) Sorry I can't reply that quick sometimes!

I use Halfords primer both the white and grey are really good, I find I get better results with the grey primer.

If you are doing super fine work I would use Tamiya fine primer.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:55 PM, gravetxt-1 said:

Frank can you reply to my email. Please.

????????????????????? :(

Frank replied hopefully I will receive some photo's this evening I will update :)

• Like 1

Guys does anyone know how to contact Frank (pole position rc) ?? I am struggling to get a reply off him through email.

Go on face book and look for Puppypaint or RCS graphic worx.

Paul (Puppypaint) is very good and reasonable on price. Jon (RCS) is the best in the business in my eyes and maybe more suited to the design above as it's special, I'm not saying Paul could do it mind you :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/324568760981794/?ref=ts&fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/RCSGraphicWorx/?ref=ts&fref=ts

11 hours ago, richb77 said:

STILL?!

Yes. Frank has had the body since February I don't expect him to bust a gut for me as he works full time has a busy life (like all of us) but it would be nice to get a reply. A short reply would suffice only takes thirty seconds.

@ Roasty thanks buddy I will look into Puppypaint for sure especially for future paint jobs.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, gravetxt-1 said:

Frank replied today so I will update on progress :) been a epic journey this one!

Guess what he never replied! He has had the body since 5th of February it is now 27th October. Sent him another email today getting tired of being ignored to be honest...