Sign in to follow this  
Droopy1975

Ebay: alloy suspension parts porsche 959/toyota celica gr.b

You can get black as well if it's the same Ebay seller . Have been for sale for some time & would have sold a few 

i think in that time . I got some off RC channel  years ago , But he don't do them any more .  I wonder if these

are made by the same person ? .. 

3 hours ago, matman said:

You can get black as well if it's the same Ebay seller . Have been for sale for some time & would have sold a few 

i think in that time . I got some off RC channel  years ago , But he don't do them any more .  I wonder if these

are made by the same person ? .. 

That is the same seller, I have a pair of black ones on order now. When I bought the clear ones he was puting them on one by one and I missed the black ones.

Don't think it is made by the same person as the RC channel ones, If I'm right those had one size uper rear link as well.

• Like 1

Geez there is always something to spend money on. I've had parts on my new built 959 crack just sitting on the shelf. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shodog said:

Geez there is always something to spend money on. I've had parts on my new built 959 crack just sitting on the shelf. 

You may need to get some black ones then :P . Bet they won't brake :lol:  just sitting there . 

• Like 1