Stray

New old dude.

Hi all.

Another Aussie here. I've just decided to get back into playing with the rc's again. I was never really that much into them I guess but was more of a modeller. I did get a Parma Hemi Coupe back in '91 as it just plain looked rad.

I built it up back then with all the gusto of youth and had a ball barrel rolling that sucker all over the place and basically just having fun. Eventually though it ended up being put aside as with the scale cars and I got playing with the real deal.

Anyhow I dug it out a couple months ago after buying myself a 1/10 nitro kit with an aussie bodied GT falcon and getting the bug for more fun times. So I went and bought new esc and controller and batteries etc and am rebuilding the old beast. I also surfed the net looking for other kits and parts for them but have read the news of the original hemi coupe's demise. I did buy a brand new factory sealed original though, which I am hesitant to open! I also got one of the five window re-releases, and a bnib hemi vette. Man these old babies are like hens teeth.

Okay, so enough of an intro. Here is a couple pics. The dust laden car as I got it out of the crate I had it stored in. A leaned up pic with the body mounts I have installed (never did like the velcro system!). A pic of it as it is now, running and re-painted (hemi still to be pulled down and rebuilt). And the brand new never opened boxed one!

hemicoupe01.JPG

hemicoupe02.JPG

hemicoupe03.JPG

hemicoupe04.JPG

hemicoupe05.JPG

• Like 5