I couldn't edit this one like the last one so here goes.

I bought a gh2 along with the striker for a poultry some last year and slow set about restoring it , when the time came for the strip down I noticed the chassis had a small crack on the front shock tower and ordered a new chassis and thought while I was there I may as well order a new set of plastics .while I was waiting on parts to come from the uk I figured I may as well repair the chassis which was easy as.

with most of the parts in hand , the wheels and body were the only let down , I was going to use the first body on the shelfer but the decals didn't cut it so a new body was sourced and once again the beef man had the set of day glo green wheels that sit on the shelfer , new tires of course.

they are both set up to run , the shelfer sports period futaba radio and a new msc, the runner is a bit of a mix of hitec esc , new futaba servo and one of the many trx receivers I have here .both have Johnson 540 silver cans to keep with the period and I even fitted black cva shocks to the rear of the runner as I had a few sets doing nothing.at some point the runner will be getting new rubber then after that ill make up my mind wether to move it on or not20160324_210808_zpsqzlkuyml.jpg20160324_210812_zpse4hcnmhc.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chickenman242tk said:

I bought a gh2 along with the striker for a poultry some last year

Is that how chickenmen pay for everything? B)

(I'm truly sorry)

H.

• Like 4

I approve of OP's post :) 

Great stuff bud and glad you could use the parts. Now you're gonna make me go on the hunt for green wheels for my 2nd Super G :) 

• Like 1

those parts got spread cross a few different models , thanks again form them .

i wasnt sure about the day glo green wheels but after finishing the build it looks great.

i should also add that the driver has been fitted to the shelfer since these pics, and apart from the radio and the very lightly used silver can every thing is new down to the screws , fortunately my lhs had some nos parts bags but i did cheat and use some rere gh screw bags to get it over the line , even the pinion is a brand spanker lol

• Like 2

Hey that's okay! They both look great! 

Both them look very nice!

I dunno the reason, but it seems to me one can never have too many Hoppers. Great looking cars, and so much fun to run :)

They are! Super G's are fantastic runners, honestly Tamiya really got it right with that one. Great acceleration and speed, right amount of steering, a seriously underated car. A completely different car from the stock GHII.

11 hours ago, Hibernaculum said:
12 hours ago, chickenman242tk said:

I bought a gh2 along with the striker for a poultry some last year

s that how chickenmen pay for everything? B)

(I'm truly sorry)

H.

LOL, H. well, if you haven't seen Paul, it'll all make sense now (see below).  He can sell his bowling-ball sized eggs alone for more than a poultry some each.

the_chicken_man___zbrush_by_shapula-d6cj

• Like 1