XV Pilot

Am i the only one struggling to edit posts?

Since the so-called upgrade, I have found that my ability to edit my posts is erratic at best. The forum seems quite happy to let me load the post in edit mode, and it lets me change the text, but when the time comes to save my changes, more than half the time the "save" button does nothing.

I have tried it on multiple devices, on several different posts both old and very very recent, and there seems to be no pattern to it, other than that it seems to be due to the newfangled forum software as the same thing happens on the Modelsport forum that seems to use the same software.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just a fault with the software that we'll have to live with until the next "upgrade"?

I'm having the same issue, especially with Ipad/Iphone.

I have to copy my post, clear it and reload then paste it back in and have another go.

Haven't noticed the issue on PC though.

Internet connection is rock-solid, previous forum version worked fine. Don't have a PC to try unfortunately - all my home interwebbing happens on tablets or a Chromebook, which shows the same issue.

no issues fro me at home (chromebook), iphone 6S , or office (Windows)

No issues with editing on Windows 7 and 10 using Firefox and Windows Phone 8.1 using Internet Explorer Mobile. However, I had major issues with Opera 12.18, which uses an outdated browser engine. I haven't been able to try Android or Apple devices yet.