Darat76

WTD: 58149 m-01 parts

Hi all, hoping to find some good condition to new parts for a pair of M-01 Mini Cooper's a friend has handed to me to fix.

need parts A3 and A4, as well as B1 and B2, these are the rear suspension mount halves and front gearbox halves respectively. I'm hoping to find a pair of each with minimal scratches on the base to semi match the chassis they are being fitted to. I don't need any of the mounting hardware for the suspension arms or the body, but they do need to have the bumper mounts and steering lugs in very good to excellent condition.

Also in need of a pair of D1 bumpers these again with minimal scratches please.

The ultimate goal is to make a good runner for my friend to use, and a really good shelfer/light use car for display with a whole heap of other mini's they already have on display.

PM me any pics of any matching parts you have in your spares boxes, along with an idea of cost to get these items shipped to christchurch NZ.

I'll update this thread as I find parts I need, or obtain the parts I need.

Cheers all.

Update:

Looking for a pair each of A3 and A4 parts for the mini (shelf and runner versions), along with 1 each of the  B1 and B2 parts (runner version)

A body set, prefer unpainted, but if the color matches what the owner is looking for it will be fine (for the shelf version)

A pair of D1 bumper parts (shelf version)

2 sets of CV shafts

ball diff for the runner, and maybe 1 more for the shelfer depends on costs, and possibly 2 more for my manta ray, current budget will most likely limit this tho. I now have 1 new ball diff sorted.

I know I can get most of these items off of ebay, but where I can I'd prefer to buy from TC members.

Thanks for looking all, much appreciated.

Thanks to @Incredible_Serious I now have some needed parts for these 2 minis, seems that I'm going to have a lot of fun (or should that be trouble?) finding the A3 and A4 parts for the rear chassis section.

On 5/27/2016 at 5:20 PM, Darat76 said:

Thanks to @Incredible_Serious I now have some needed parts for these 2 minis, seems that I'm going to have a lot of fun (or should that be trouble?) finding the A3 and A4 parts for the rear chassis section.

Actually mate..... I will send you a picture today.... found you some more bits!!!!

Alex