RushRebel

Putting the feelers out there

Just curious if anybody on here would be interested in a partially built RC10 classic.... By "partially built" I mean the suspension and steering's been assembled and body trimmed-but unpainted... Haven't touched the gearbox yet, and even bought a set of bearings for it... I lost interest in this build over two years ago (Guess I'm just a Tamiya guy) and am wanting to save up the money to fulfill a childhood dream of building a Bruiser before the re-re's are discontinued...

Don't know how much to ask for this since it's not nib... If anybody's interested and knows what they're worth, make me an offer...

I'm a reporter at a radio station and on call 24/7 and stay busy. If anybody shows interest, I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

BTW... if it's a good deal, I'll cover USPS postage if sold in the U.S.

P.S. Yes, I am a reporter and please disregard any grammatical errors. When everything you write is scrutinized for AP styling, it's liberating to be lazy.

Backlash: Thanks, I'll thing of a price and get some new pics up tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long to get these up. After searching eBay, I think $300 wouldn't be a bad price. Keep in mind, it comes with a bearing set as well.

image1 copy.JPG

image4 copy.JPG

image5.JPG

image2 copy.JPG

Hmmm....No takers? What about $280? This thing is just sitting around, the box collecting dust. I quit doing eBay after getting ripped-off, but maybe someone who does could re-sell it for a profit.

Just a reminder that this is still available. Message me with any offers.

Nobody's shown any interest in this so I'll mention it one more time and then put it up for sale on a local site as well as Craigslist.

I'm asking $270 and will pay shipping in U.S. Also might consider trading for a NIB Tamiya kit to build like the Monster Beetle.