RibTickler

Finished at last. Mod Pumpkin

Nothing special, you may say to yourself, but I'm a C5 Tetraplegic, ( have functional deltoid and/or biceps musculature. Can internally rotate and abduct the shoulder, which causes forearm pronation (lowering) by gravity. Wrist flexion is similarly produced. I can externally rotate the shoulder and cause supination and wrist extension. I can bend the elbow, but elbow extension can only be produced by gravity, or by forceful horizontal abduction of the shoulder and inertia or shoulder external rotation.)

I use the screwdrivers in me teeth and wrestle the pieces of car around the desk with the little arm and wrist function i have. Pick the screws or any metal up with magnetic screwdriver. Need the odd bit of help. A vice on my desk helps for somethings. Takes hours to do even the slightest thing, but ultimately satisfying when done.

Hope you like it. ( I'm showing off really).

Edit 28.08.16

OK. Got my modding head on again and modded the Pumpkin. Spent ages trying to get the front suspension right. tried one way but the wheels had a lot of flex in them. So bought yet more balls and rod end and turnbuckles. ( I could open a shop) then with fiddling got it better, But the wheels may catch the shocks on full lock. May need to limit turning on the Tx.

So what did i do? Added 2 more shocks. FX10 front conversion. Oil adjustable shocks all round. CSC shock braces (fibre-lyte.co.uk ) for front, rear, and 5th/6th shock plate in and under frame. Centred servo. Kimbrough Servo saver Medium. Aluminium front bumper. Bigger anti roll bar wheels. Aluminium rear shock lower mounts.

Enjoy.

• Like 6

You did a fantastic job with the Pumpkin there, the truck looks gorgeous!! It's the truck I started with, so I'll always like it. :)

Well done dude B) must take huge amounts of patience but the end result well worth it :)