Carts

Anyone in Devon ? U.K.

Ha ha where abouts are u down there? I live in Newton abbot

Do like Newquay. Crantock beach would be good for some messing around with the rc

I'm in Plymouth. I have 4 cars at present, 2 are being re-built. 2 more are on pre-order plus 3 more for the kids as well! There is an RC track in Plymouth, but I have never been. GREEN ARMY!

• Like 1

Hello janner. Will check out where the track is in Plymouth. There's a old outside track near Torquay but is very small and over grown . 

• Like 1

There was a track in perranporth up by the aerodrome but its overgrown now and the driver's stand has collapsed. Sad to see it not used

wild

• Like 1

What a beach at perranporth love it down there 

well you got steep dunes and a big old flat beach. It's a pain to park up in the dunes because of the holiday park own the access to it. The beach is also good for surfing, if its 3 foot and clean in newquay then it will be 4-5 feet can clean and perhaps empty

wild

On 09/03/2017 at 5:44 AM, Carts said:

Hello janner. Will check out where the track is in Plymouth. There's a old outside track near Torquay but is very small and over grown . 

It's on the way to Plymbridge but looks to be used mostly by Nitro fans. I use my cars under the flyover in-between the speedway track and Sainsbury's. Great gravel surface with drops and its used by BMX'ers for jumps. It would make a great track if properly marked out

37 minutes ago, Janner said:

It's on the way to Plymbridge but looks to be used mostly by Nitro fans. I use my cars under the flyover in-between the speedway track and Sainsbury's. Great gravel surface with drops and its used by BMX'ers for jumps. It would make a great track if properly marked out

By vospers? I will check that out next time I go down Plymouth 

22 hours ago, Carts said:

By vospers? I will check that out next time I go down Plymouth 

The place I go is inbetween Sainsbury's and the Speedway track. It leads into Saltram woods. It's right under the Exeter bound flyer/slip road. You can get to it by using the path next to the speedway or on the other side of the road opposite Mcdoanlds down a cycle track. It's a very good bashing location. Although my 6YO sons Grasshopper came back looking like this yesterday :)

Still he had fun.

image1.JPG

49 minutes ago, Janner said:

The place I go is inbetween Sainsbury's and the Speedway track. It leads into Saltram woods. It's right under the Exeter bound flyer/slip road. You can get to it by using the path next to the speedway or on the other side of the road opposite Mcdoanlds down a cycle track. It's a very good bashing location. Although my 6YO sons Grasshopper came back looking like this yesterday :)

Still he had fun.

image1.JPG

Ha ha looks like it had a blast. Is the track any good for TT01 or will I need to get a buggy to smash down there?

• Like 1

Yeah he always does. My Hornet didn't want to work though so I missed out lol.

I think a TT01 may be too low to the ground. It is gravel and stones. It's waste land not a dedicated track, but very good for off road. Just found out the RC track here has closed and they are looking for a new location :( I've recommended where I go.

I'll take a pic next time I'm down there

23 hours ago, Janner said:

Yeah he always does. My Hornet didn't want to work though so I missed out lol.

I think a TT01 may be too low to the ground. It is gravel and stones. It's waste land not a dedicated track, but very good for off road. Just found out the RC track here has closed and they are looking for a new location :( I've recommended where I go.

I'll take a pic next time I'm down there

Give me a shout and will meet u there one weekend.