On 29.1.2017 at 7:49 PM, Raman36 said:

I'm underwhelmed by the release list for Nuremberg. 

The new releases are too goofy for my taste. At this point I need an epic car like the 959, otherwise my wallet will remain shut.

You know that a few more new models have been added since my first entry?

47350 Top Force (2017)

47347 Racing Fighter Chrome Metallic (DT-03)

58643 Ferrari F12 TdF (TT-02 chassis)

58644 Grasshopper II (2017)

53651 and 53652 Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 Classic Space 

Arocs Pics: https://www.facebook.com/mokeikagaku/posts/1072893406170928 and https://www.facebook.com/mokeikagaku/photos/a.208102959316648.47419.208099459316998/1072051349588467/?type=3&theater

Grasshopper II pic

Ferrari F12 TdF pic

Racing Fighter "Chrome" pic

Most annnounced some time ago, but now with res pics: MAN Truck, Metal Dump Truck, Top Force, etc.

I'm aware.. I saw all your posts in the other threads.. There is not a single re-re I would buy in the last

the new releases are always good.. I also saw the new parts for 419 etc

Amongst them should be something epic, Original Hilux, 959

if Tamiya had releases all the big kits and then went onto Big wig, Grasshopper II, top force.. I would not complian.  

15 minutes ago, Raman36 said:

I'm aware.. I saw all your posts in the other threads.. There is not a single re-re I would buy in the last

the new releases are always good.. I also saw the new parts for 419 etc

Amongst them should be something epic, Original Hilux, 959

if Tamiya had releases all the big kits and then went onto Big wig, Grasshopper II, top force.. I would not complian.  

Apart from the Metal Dump Truck and the body set for the Ferrari F12 TdF and maybe a Bigwig for a Winger conversion, I've put none of them on my wishlist either.

More than anything, I want some new classic bodies. At least the red version of the Celica LB would be easy for Tamiya and considering that the blue version was released 5 years ago, I would have expected the red version by now. Also, a 1/10 Porsche 935 or 936 would have been nice.

Considering what they have in their 1/24 and 1/20 static series, a 300SL, Peugeot 205 T16, Renault A442 or Fiat 131 Abarth should be feasible.  

Less likely, but imho desirable;

Lancia Stratos and Lancia Fulvia (though others have them)

Or what about a Citroen DS19 Rally Monte Carlo (THAT would be something entirely new!) 

or: 

• Dome Zero
  • Jaguar E-Type
  • Series 1 or 2 Land Rover
  • Mazda Cosmo Sport
  • Rally Monte Carlo version of the Datsun 240Z (easy!)
  • Nissan BE-1 (in the Mini 4WD series already)
  • Porsche 356, 550, 904, 906, 908, 910, 914, 917
  • Renault A310
  • Renault R8 Gordini

And thinking of the 917, any racing prototype or CanAm car would be great! 

• Like 1

In the pipeline:

42311 TRF419X WS Chassis Kit

47344 Subaru BRZ Lightweight Body Parts Set (lightweight version of 51517)
47345 Subaru BRZ STi 2012 GT Lightweight Body Parts Set (lightweight version of 51515)

Tower has the Green Grasshopper and the Grasshopper 2 both listed at $99 with March and May release dates.

Top force is $204

Racing Fighter Chrome is $135

Nothing on the Metallic Heavy dump yet.

• Like 1

I am really curious about that 419X WS. With TRF being what it is I always assumed the 419X would be the last full-size tourer.

1 hour ago, racer1 said:

Tower has the Green Grasshopper and the Grasshopper 2 both listed at $99 with March and May release dates.

Top force is $204

Racing Fighter Chrome is $135

Nothing on the Metallic Heavy dump yet.

have a link to the chrome racing fighter? don't see it on tower...thanks.

2 hours ago, GooneyBird said:

I am really curious about that 419X WS. With TRF being what it is I always assumed the 419X would be the last full-size tourer.

TRF kits will be coming for a long time. Just maybe not as frequently as before.

On January 29, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Mokei Kagaku said:

Apart from the Metal Dump Truck and the body set for the Ferrari F12 TdF and maybe a Bigwig for a Winger conversion, I've put none of them on my wishlist either.

More than anything, I want some new classic bodies. At least the red version of the Celica LB would be easy for Tamiya and considering that the blue version was released 5 years ago, I would have expected the red version by now. Also, a 1/10 Porsche 935 or 936 would have been nice.

Considering what they have in their 1/24 and 1/20 static series, a 300SL, Peugeot 205 T16, Renault A442 or Fiat 131 Abarth should be feasible.  

Less likely, but imho desirable;

Lancia Stratos and Lancia Fulvia (though others have them)

Or what about a Citroen DS19 Rally Monte Carlo (THAT would be something entirely new!) 

or: 

• Dome Zero
  • Jaguar E-Type
  • Series 1 or 2 Land Rover
  • Mazda Cosmo Sport
  • Rally Monte Carlo version of the Datsun 240Z (easy!)
  • Nissan BE-1 (in the Mini 4WD series already)
  • Porsche 356, 550, 904, 906, 908, 910, 914, 917
  • Renault A310
  • Renault R8 Gordini

And thinking of the 917, any racing prototype or CanAm car would be great! 

I agree with those.. I'm also surprised no new Porsches.. How can they not have a 918 Spyder?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

In the pipeline:

42311 TRF419X WS Chassis Kit

47344 Subaru BRZ Lightweight Body Parts Set (lightweight version of 51517)
47345 Subaru BRZ STi 2012 GT Lightweight Body Parts Set (lightweight version of 51515)

Racers have been complaining about the heft of the BRZ TD body set.. Appears Tamiya listened 

• Like 1

Nice deal on the top force!!! Also will drop prices on the gouging of the OP carbon chassis being sold currently..

also so looking forward to the TT02 steering setup to slap it on my Tt02b ms

On 29/01/2017 at 7:56 PM, Mokei Kagaku said:

.... and maybe a Bigwig for a Winger conversion....

Hey Mokei, what's a Bigwig Winger conversion?

The Metal Dump & chrome Racing Fighter are sweet! I was just about done with the Tamiyas I wanted and could afford, but now I'm in trouble :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ALEXKYRIAK said:

Hey Mokei, what's a Bigwig Winger conversion?

Sorry, I should have been a bit more detailed when I wrote that.

"Winger" was an optional body parts set for the Boomerang, and I need another Boomerang to build a Winger version. As the re-release Boomerang is discontinued, the ones for sale are mostly pretty expensive, and as relatively few parts are needed for converting the Bigwig chassis to a Boomerang, I've ordered a re-release Bigwig and will base the Winger conversion on that kit with the needed Boomerang parts sourced separately.

Nice find Wandy , Just hope that it happens . Can do with two or more Avantes & of course more boomerangs << can 

never get enough of them :D & maybe one or two fox's . WOOHOO !!! I had better start saving ......

It says that they are only for the Japanese Market, and it may not happend but fingers crossed!

I missed all 3 of those re-re's so I hope it happens

I need at least an Avante and a Novafox.  Question is if they are Japan only, what are my options in the USA?  Didn't Banzai stop Tamiya again?

• Like 1

They are saying the avante, boomerang and for x at japan only? Is that true? I had an avante as a kid and it was better as a shelf queen, though i would consider a boomerang since my first rc was a super sabre

On 23.1.2017 at 9:28 PM, skinned said:

why cant they re-re this one?.....

Pajero.jpg[/img]

Well, you could try to convert the CW-01 Pajero/Montero Wheelie back to its smaller vintage form. Just leave away the Lunchbox type battery holder and front bulkhead, the original front suspension mounts are still there molded into the chassis. Then you'd need some wheels to go along with it, are the re-re Brat wheels the same as those of the vintage Pajero?

• Like 1

A bit more info on RC Subaru WRX STI - TT-02 24h Nurburgring - 58645

TamiyaUSA lists this as being on the TT-02 chassis (as in the previous show photos) with a torque tuned motor and friction dampers.

A dutch website has some slightly different details..

Wheel chocks with the shape of a brake disc to give the chassis a very realistic appearance.
Independent suspension with double wishbones performed, oil dampers and L / R identical wishbones and uprights for easy installation and maintenance.

http://www.rapidhobbyimport.nl/nl/586451-10-rc-subaruwrx-sti-24h-nuerburgringtt-02

Speaking to Joanne at Fusion Hobbies, there is no release date as yet.

• Like 1

Only thing I dig on the dump truck is the black body.....

dig the chrome dt03, but I have to say the pink chrome tt02b is still my fave (wish I owned one).

and still only want the Top Force although that tt02 rig is cool, and a much cheaper way to get a Tamiya rig..... lol

if the Asante gets re re'd again..... I'm in trouble.