chickenman242tk

ff01 parts needed

just editing this post ,I have secured 2x a parts and 1x e parts but I still need a few more things.

front arms ,only need lowers not sure if they are the same as ta02?

set of blue ta02/ff01 front knuckles new /used doesn't matter

b parts if anyone has them lying around.

Where in this world are you located Chickenman??? I just might be able to dig up a couple of bits you are looking for.

Well, I don't know what STUPID would be, but I thought I saw some blue hubs in a spares box, so I better start digging for them. Is there any more bits you are still after, even if it is for some other car??? I could have something more since the hubs are going to be bulky and require a bubble packet to mail which has a minimum shipping price to Australia. If memory serves, could be near $7usd just to ship them to you since they are so bulky, so let's make this packet worth the shipping price.

Well i am after ta03 grey plastics and also a set of ta02 front arms to do a conversion on my ta01 but that would require 2 sets of knuckles.and obviously ff01 bits

I wouldn't think I have anythign TA03, TA02 is a good bet though. I think you might want to reach out to me at my email of cubooth@gmail.com and perhaps link me a photo or a manual post as I didn't build too much in the TA02 realm, lots in the TA01 and I have a built FF01 here of my own that is nearly complete.

Ok cool ill email you tonight . I basically want to do a long span suspension kit for a ta01 with the ta02 arms just need the lower arms and the blue knuckles for that too if you have them and the blue knuckles for my ff01 rebuild and ff01 b parts if you have

Alex is always showing me up, all I turned up was some used knuckles. He might be a bit closer to you as well.

Alex is always showing me up, all I turned up was some used knuckles. He might be a bit closer to you as well.

Nice try Chris.... I only just saw this thread.... I have LOTS of packs of NIP arms, but not a lot else spare.... think I only have one set of blue hubs, and they're in my to-be-finished FRP chassis FF01.

Alex

Okay, seems reasonable to me. Will have a little free time this week, but not a bunch, I will double check the hubs/knuckles and get them into a little bubble wrapper.

Alex, seems you and I have to catch up from WAY too long ago, last year if memory serves. I might have gotten one step closer to an FRP build TA01 myself, fingers crossed all the way as I am relying on a favor or three to make it happen.