Sign in to follow this  
mtbkym01

Wish List on site?

As much as I love Stella, I think the only thing missing is a "wishlist" from the website. I'm constantly adding kits, parts etc to my cart, but then when I order something, I have to delete the stuff I'm not buying at present, and go back and add later, would be great to list all my wants (lets face it, I could just list the whole inventory onto a wish list <_< ) in one place, and be able to add them to my cart later.

Thoughts??

As much as I love Stella, I think the only thing missing is a "wishlist" from the website. I'm constantly adding kits, parts etc to my cart, but then when I order something, I have to delete the stuff I'm not buying at present, and go back and add later, would be great to list all my wants (lets face it, I could just list the whole inventory onto a wish list <_< ) in one place, and be able to add them to my cart later.

Thoughts??

Alot of other hobby shop are doing it too . Towers have it & yer it's great . More for parts ( as that what i use it for mostly ) You can list the parts you need then

& there & Keep adding as you need them .

Then you don't need to remember what you need . Great when you make an order & you see the other parts you need & get them at the same time .

Or what you can pay for at that time etc .

GOOD call mtbkym01 .