Sign in to follow this  
Wez-li

Top Force chassis dilemma

Not sure what to do with this.
20150102_212655_zps144bef76.jpg
It's a Top Force, obviously, but I've just bought a new hopped up TF chassis which my Evo body & wheels now live on, so I have this spare chassis.
Options are
1) Top Force (58100 Boxart)
2) Terra Conqueror
3) Top Force hybrid 1990's style runner
4) Sell it Wez, 50% of your collection is based on this chassis.
5) Something else I haven't thought of :unsure:
  • Like 1

Donate it. ? ;-)

:-) :-)

You sound like my wife haha

Terra Conqueror, they are getting rare.

Or a present to Kontemax.

Max

Not sure what to do with this.
20150102_212655_zps144bef76.jpg
It's a Top Force, obviously, but I've just bought a new hopped up TF chassis which my Evo body & wheels now live on, so I have this spare chassis.
Options are
1) Top Force (58100 Boxart)
2) Terra Conqueror
3) Top Force hybrid 1990's style runner
4) Sell it Wez, 50% of your collection is based on this chassis.
5) Something else I haven't thought of :unsure:
  • Like 1

Blazing Star! :P or maybe a touring/rally car. I'm in a similar boat with plastic tubbed DF01. It looks like a Manta Ray without a body right now, but if I could find a pair of orange star dish wheels, I could make a TC as I have a body and 01R motor looking for a new home.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I've decided to go for a 90's Tamiya hybrid :)

Blazing Star! :P or maybe a touring/rally car. I'm in a similar boat with plastic tubbed DF01. It looks like a Manta Ray without a body right now, but if I could find a pair of orange star dish wheels, I could make a TC as I have a body and 01R motor looking for a new home.

I was gonna buy a mint Terra Conqueror last year, decided against it and regret it now, really classy buggy imo.

• Like 1

Couple of changes :)

This now has a TA01 red rear gearbox casing!

I replaced the front TF frp damper mount with a MR plastic one and experimented with hacking off a couple of cm's and fitted shorter dampers.

Will give it a run tomorrow to check it's tolerance.

I did have plans to use a madcap body like the Jamie booth MR/TF but that's gone a bit wrong lol,
Probably gonna go for a TF body with a random colour/decal scheme.

Relax :) I've not destroyed the body, I've just decided against using it for now as I want to use an undertray and it doesn't marry up with the madcap body.

I have no idea how this will end up either!

• Like 1

I used to have a Parma body for a Kyosho Lazer which fitted the Top Force and I believe the UK Tamiya team used the same shell on their Top Force and the TRF411 proto in 93.

I've decided to go with a Top Force body, in white or something light.

Wheels are black lightweight, hybrid spikes on order ;)