lee1980

HPI Q32 Baja 1/32 buggy

I just got one not run yet but looks amazing for size and fully proportional to its meant to be!

Similar I guess to losi ones but was about £35!

The losi micro's are far more complex, I have a Micro T... but the Q32 is a lot of fun and a bit more robust due to the simple design. The steering is still a little harsh but it's much better then anything else in this price range.

I've already made a few mini jumps etc hehe, great fun.

K

What sort of play time do you get on a charge and how long does a full charge take?

Not ran it down yet, but bought optional USB charge to charge it from any USB rather than draining the 4x AA's in the transmitter, im sure i read it should last 20 mins or so.

I ran it on carpet in room and its very, foam tyres though pick up any cat hairs on carpet lol

You do get a good 20 mins out of it... I got 6 runs from a set of batteries so the USB charger is a good extra. I have a couple of shells on order to paint up.

And yeah if you have pets check the drive axle from time to time as it can collect hair like a buggy collects grass :)

I'm getting a couple more soon and going to run a little event at work on our board room table.

J

Yea I need to order a another body to paint to, hoping there be some more hop ups to soon.

I was like ahhh first run it was covered in mostly cat hair lol

its very fast and nippy, must have a biggggg table there lol