Sign in to follow this  
Scapelnz

Any idea what this is?

Hey Guys, a good friend of mine purchased two cars from a local trading site (not delivered yet) and he sent me a picture asking what kind they are. I spotted the avante straight away but am a little stumped at what the second car is. The photo isnt the best quality and its been taken straight from the trading site but I have no idea what it is?

Gareth_zpsbd6o6t94.jpg?t=1425505516

Any help would be much appreciated

Andy

Avante 2001 probably looks right from the rear shock towers and shocks and the decsls lol., other hard to say without better pics, hope it helps.

Thanks zooter, yeah the pic is rubbish so doesn't make it any easier to see what it could be. Apparently the second car with the gold shocks is two wheel drive, I'm stumped :huh:

Second car is a Kyosho I think. It looks like option house gold shocks and a Kyosho MSC on it. Looks a bit like and optima mid from the back end, perhaps if it's 2wd the front drive shafts or centre belt have been removed.

From the pics, it looks to be a mid motor, and that combined with the wide front wheels/tyres it looks to be a four wheel drive chassis..

After seeing the gold shocks, my first thought is Kyosho Optima..

Thanks guys, after doing a bit more research I would have to agree, my guess would be optima mid with no belt, defiantly looks like a 4wd chassis. Thanks for the help :-)