beefmuffin

FS: Boomerang + Madcap Body Set TCer Prices ($100 each, $180 both)

I'm feeling impulsive this morning and so I have relisted my Boomerang and Madcap NIB body sets at reduced prices and I'll also offer, for fellow TC members (make sure to tell me in your 'best offer'), to drop the price to $100 for either or $180 for both if you buy both ($100 accepted for first, $80 for second). Shipping included in the U.S. or at-cost 1st-class int'l post, and probably cheaper than quoted by ebay (will adjust down / refund excess).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/waynethebrain/m.html

Vintage Boomerang NIB Body Set (TCer price = $100, or $90 for 2)

s-l1600.jpg

Vintage Madcap NIB Body Set (TCer price = $100, or $90 for 2)

s-l1600.jpg

Vintage QD Manta Ray NIB Body Set (TCer price = $30)

s-l1600.jpg

Vintage Saint Dragon Decals (TCer price = $25, or $20 with anything else)

s-l1600.jpg

I Soooooo want the Madcap body, its Christmas and I'm spent out (esp with Star wars gear) is there is any chance one is still around in Jan I will pm you :)

• Like 1

I Soooooo want the Madcap body, its Christmas and I'm spent out (esp with Star wars gear) is there is any chance one is still around in Jan I will pm you :)

LOL yeah I've noticed ebay is reallllyyy slow right now for Tamiya stuff... then I put 2 and 2 together and realized people are all tapped out right now buying presents and such!

• Like 1

LOL yeah I've noticed ebay is reallllyyy slow right now for Tamiya stuff... then I put 2 and 2 together and realized people are all tapped out right now buying presents and such!

I'm keen on the boomerang body :D ... Just don't have spear money , as it's that time of the year , + the darn $$$$ exchange :lol: ..

• Like 1