996TT

FS: Vintage new old stock "rare" Tamiya parts trees

I have some vintage "new" old stock Tamiya parts trees for sale. I was saving them for future restorations but I have some doubles and triples of certain items that I'd like to sell.....pics available at buyers request .....Again, there are all original and NOT re-re parts, most still in their original bags..... Here is a small list of what I have I will post more when time permits:

Will ship anywhere if you pay for shipping

will also save you a few bucks if you are buying multiple items

Prices in USD

1a: Calsonic R32 GTR body set NIB. $160

1b: Lancia Delta Integrale body set from kit 58117.(includes decals and plastic parts tree, no cockpit) Original release, new in Tamiya bag $60

2: Boomerang chassis (original) $20

2b: Bigwig chassis tub SOLD!!

3: Midnight pumpkin "Ford" front and rear tailgate tree "E parts" (original) $45 (save $10 when purchased with #4 below)

4: Midnight pumpkin front grill "V8" and rear chrome bumper tree "F parts" $45

5: Hotshot 2 skid plate tree "D parts" super rare ...I have a good used one, almost new 

6: Fox front control arms tree "F parts" ( missing one front upper arm) make offer

7: Nissan King Cab front bumper,rear skid plate, radio tray tree "B parts" SOLD

7a: Nissan King Cab lower arms 1 front, one rear , "C parts"  $10

8 : Nissan King Cab front skid plate, suspension uprights tree "D parts" $40

9: Mad Cap "G parts" $10

10: Falcon gearbox tree "C parts" $25

11: Grasshopper 2 front control arm tree "A parts" $10

12: Thundershot "B parts" $15

13: Avante control arms trailing arms "D parts" SOLD 1x !! have another $25 (original)

14: Grasshopper "C parts" $25

15: Hornet "D parts" $20

16: used complete SRB front end

17: Used SRB rear control arms including axles with wheel adapters and universal joints.

18: Avante wheel cam locks (original) SOLD!!

19: Avante driver Z parts (original) SOLD!!

20: Avante C parts (original) missing one front hub, price reduced to SOLD!! for the 3 hubs. (2 rear, 1 front)

21: Avante cast front upright set new in pack #348, $45

22: Madcap B tree, lower control arms (2 pairs available) SOLD!!

23: Striker Gearbox tree "A parts" $20

parts still for sale. I have a few others which I will post soon.

thanks for looking

anyone?

Interested in the FOX parts tree F but $40 is hard to do. Especially being original... they could be brittle so it's a gamble.

I can offer you $20 shipped to CA for the F tree. Otherwise, I'll grab a rere F tree. They are identicle anyway.

Interested in the FOX parts tree F but $40 is hard to do. Especially being original... they could be brittle so it's a gamble.

I can offer you $20 shipped to CA for the F tree. Otherwise, I'll grab a rere F tree. They are identicle anyway.

If your worried about them being brittle, you might as well buy the newer re-re Fox parts if you're not restoring a vintage fox with era correct parts and authenticity is not your concern. The nova fox front arms usually sell for $20-$25 so you'd save a few bucks. I'm selling rare and original non re-re parts for those building vintage shelf queens wanting original issue parts. These parts cost more due to their rarity, but I don't need to tell you this if you're a collector.

As for your offer of $20 shipped, thats too cheap and it sounds like you don't care if you get original or re-re parts, so you might as well get yourself Nova FOx parts. Best of luck

still available.

I also added some used SRB parts as well. Can get pics as soon as possible for those in need. ...they came from a Ford Ranger....

Hi, Do you still have the king cab d parts tree ? If yes, is it complete with the 2 steering knuckle/uprights and will you ship to England ?

Hi, Yes I'm pretty certain that I still have that parts tree and yes it is complete...I'd be glad to ship to England. I'll send you a quote. ... is there any other parts you may need to help reduce your average shipping cost?

Hi, Do you still have the king cab d parts tree ? If yes, is it complete with the 2 steering knuckle/uprights and will you ship to England ?

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have any other cars in your list, but if you have spares for the celica gr.b 58064 / porsche959 58059 or lambo countach cs 58008 or other king cab/monster racer spares then let me know. If not, then just the king cab d parts tree shipped would be great. My friend 'wrote off' his monster racer at the weekend and I'm trying to help him get it running again. E-mail me at 'deleted' thanks. I am A TC subscriber if you want to check my cars out, also monkeysout :-)

Will get back to you as soon as I can once I've found some appropriate and safe packaging

Do you still have the Ranger bits for sale?? I am trying to get one assemebled here. I am in the USA, Texas

Hi ..yes I do.. what do you need ?

So far, looks like I could use a torsion bar set up, bent steering rod(I am still undecided on the final setup), need a Rough Rider front body mount and I am trying my best to get the final list up for the little bits I am missing. I have some SRB stuff in excess obviously, but not these bits. I hope to get a final "missing" list very soon.

Sounds good. PM me a list when you have it.I basically have more or less a complete front end,rear arms, axles, etc... I may have a body post and torsion bars . Will have to check

Will do, scratching my head at some weird parts and trying to fit them, they are obviously upgraded parts from RCH or CRP from BITD, but they have a different approach to attaching themselves to the front end axle rods.

Hi Id like to buy the madcap G parts please. by any chance do you have the D parts tree for the madcap?

How much for postage to New Zealand

Hi Id like to buy the madcap G parts please. by any chance do you have the D parts tree for the madcap?

How much for postage to New Zealand

Hi... I'll get you a shipping quote and in the meantime check to see if I have the other parts you ask of.

Thanks

Hi... I'll get you a shipping quote and in the meantime check to see if I have the other parts you ask of.

Thanks

Hi... I don't have the D parts but I do have 2 pairs of B parts which are the contol arms trees. LMK

Hi... I don't have the D parts but I do have 2 pairs of B parts which are the contol arms trees. LMK

Thanks for that but have a few of those spare already :)

still have some new old stock parts left :)

Hi

Interested in 3, 4 and 15

Shipping to Sydney Australia

Thanks