Sign in to follow this  
svenb

TRU-07 Receivers

I'm looking for 2-3 tamiya TRU-07 receivers sold separately from the transmitter but can't find any anywhere! Would consider 05 08 etc. Is there a online shop out there that sells them?

Sven

Most of the Tamiya radios are made by Futaba, so would one of these be an alternative???

http://www.gpdealera.com/cgi-bin/wgainf100p.pgm?I=FUTL7615

http://www.gpdealera.com/cgi-bin/wgainf100p.pgm?I=FUTL7603

PLEASE NOTE, I'm not saying that these Futaba receivers will work with your Tamiya transmitter, but is something for you to look into..

Silly question though... Does the radio transmitter that you are using have multiple model memories??

The Tamiya EXPEC 2.4 transmitters do not have multiple model memory.

img58975564.jpg

But usually you can bind more than one receiver to the transmitter anyway. Make sure only one bound car is turned on at the same time as all cars will respond to the inputs, just like cars with the same crystal for older systems.

In a way, this transmitter can have infinite model memories; just write the settings for each car down in a book and readjust for each you run. It's a perfectly fine way of controlling bashers.

Thanks for the above folks,

but rather sad as i'am i only want receivers for shelf queens, if theres a picture in the manual usually of the chassis hopped up with all electrics fitted, thats what i have to fit :rolleyes:

sven

Have you considered buying the Futaba receivers, and getting some new decals made to make them Tamiya units??

Its an idea but they still wont be tamiya!! sad git me!

sven