emory70

Finally getting around to some projects

So I started cleaning up my rc dungeon (aka my bedroom) so I could start on some of the projects I keep commenting on getting to "one day."

Well, over the past couple days, I've gotten a couple things done. Mainly, my Wild Willy 2 chassis is finally presentable, sorta. And I started on my RJ Speed (BoLink for you old people) Digger.

The Wild Willy is surely self explanatory, but the Digger probably needs an explanation. I can't leave anything stock, and the Digger seemed like a perfect platform for silliness. The rear end consists of a butchered Associated graphite axle, RJ Speed gear hub, unknown clamp hubs for the ancient Pro Line rims and Custom Works oval tires. The front end is an old aftermarket unit I'm making adapter plates for now. d17936cb7326b9f8b9730355afe6e808.jpg

4e50689021c41155d438a39802dee4e7.jpg

bbada45a2066267b94574f44c38365de.jpg

ec2a8bedd2c31e35b7a36a206fcb6ac2.jpg

1f564e066244741fc938a54e9ea7df60.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on getting some work done there, emory70. The last year -if not more than that- things have been so hectic here the same thing happened to me, still stuck and dealing with three or four unfinished projects. Anyway, I like the Digger there! What type of body do you plan to use with it?

The stocker. A silly 40 Ford pickup with an engine in the bed. It's so short, not much else will work.

My adapter idea for the Digger isn't gonna work to my satisfaction. So that car goes to the back of the line.