Terz1

What do the stars mean in our profiles?

In our profiles it shows various things but what do the stars mean under our avatar? We can have up to 5 I think. Also what is the green box with a number in it and then a comment such as 290 then excellent underneath?

Its probably really obvious but I'm not sure what they are. :wacko::lol: Thanks

• Like 2

If you go to someone else's profile and hover over the stars a 'rate user' popup appears.

Dunno what the benefit of it is though :)

the '290' box is how many of your posts have been 'liked' I think, although not 100% sure

I just liked your post - has 290 increased to 291?

• Like 2

I may be wrong,

the number in green denotes the amount of Likes you have had, the stars I'm not 100% on, but seems other people can click the amount they want to give you, i.e I have just gone on to your profile and clicked the 5 stars so I'm guessing your stars are now either one more then before (or there is some sort of counter system to get to the full 5 stars)

again I may be wrong lol.

• Like 1

It show the percentage of rides without breaking things, a very hightech algorithm, reading all your post and deducting from these breakage, parts begging and restore help asked for.

• Like 2

the '290' box is how many of your posts have been 'liked' I think, although not 100% sure

I thought that number was for how many unfinished projects I had :lol:

• Like 4

Excellent! Thanks guys. I've just liked all you comments and will 5 star rate all of you! :D

I like the algorithm idea too that works out breakages or unfinished projects :lol: .

• Like 2

This is the rating of how many times you made a forbidden swear and the forum automatically converted it into asterisks.

Or into "badword", as the old forum software did, which was kind of funny too.

• Like 1

This is the rating of how many times you made a forbidden swear and the forum automatically converted it into asterisks.

Or into "badword", as the old forum software did, which was kind of funny too.

That was the software? I always assumed it was some sort of unspoken agreed-upon self-censorship...

• Like 2

That was the software? I always assumed it was some sort of unspoken agreed-upon self-censorship...

Are you ******** ******** me? LOL LOL LOL :lol:

• Like 1

So every time we type Mr Cepek's full name, the software gives us a naughty mark...

• Like 3

Urm,stars?

Can they only been seen in the 'old way' of going on the Internet and not on the smart phone?

I go on here using my tablet so I think it's the same for smart phone. If you select your name top right then select profile. You'll see that below your avatar will be some stars. Hth

I thought that number was for how many unfinished projects I had :lol:

I'm gonna need way more than 5 😬

• Like 1