Sign in to follow this  
shawn0883

Tamiya Attack radio for globle liner

I want to get a radio for the semi truck I am planing on building. Does the Tamiya Attack radio come with the shift gates? Also is that Radio FM or AM?

Thanks in advance

Shawn

https://www.tamiyausa.com/items/radio-control-parts-70/radio-control-electronics-28000/attack-2-4-ghz-radio-system-7255252

Tamiya Attack 2.4 GHZ Radio System - 4-Channel #7255252

According to the manual, it includes a "|-|-|"-shift gate for the left stick. Shift gate "+" for right stick is available seperately.

http://www.stellamodels.com.hk/futaba-4ywd-24ghz-attack-txrx-p-7604.html

Futaba 4YWD 2.4GHz Attack Tx/Rx Set

Looks to be the same from my uneducated guess, so the Tamiya transmitter seems to be made by Futaba? But I'm not 100% sure.

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I looked at tower hobbies and could not find the right shift gate for sale seperatly. Where can I get one?

It's the same as Futaba Attack which is not sold in the US as far as I can see. I think Futaba has given the full rights to sell this model in the US to Tamiya

In the MFU set 56511 or 56523 there is a template in the instruction manual to make your own from plastic card.

If you PM me your e-mail address I'll run it through my scanner and send you a copy.

I can open Jpeg files but windows is saying error when I try to open it. How large was the file? I am thinking it's maybe that.