rizzo rat

Thanks You To Stellamodels

Just a quick thank you to Stellamodels for still providing the ACE service they always have done and hope always will.

When I first started using Stella (found from the bay) about 6 years ago now may be more they have NEVER once caused any problems and always delivered exactly what they should have done.

I wish we had a reliable source like Stella over here in the U.K.

If any one is new to stella and thinking twice WELL DON'T just sign up and order! You will be looked after all the way.

Thank You.

:)

second that

i have bought a few kits from stellamodels over the years and have only had great service.

Yup thankyou as well Stellamodels your service is second to none first class all the way to my front door .

If you want a kit packed ,tracked,and delievered right you can't go past Stellamodels.

Stuart.

+1 for Stella love.. and I'm not talking about beer.

They are brilliant, and since buying my re-re Scorcher from them, I'll always be getting Tamiya kits from them.

Good on you guys!

I have to jump in here too....

My TXT-1 arrived from Stella yesterday, and yet again I was very well looked after! It got here super quick, the kit internals were packaged and braced with the utmost care and so was the kit box inside the packaging box! Another great price and I really appreciate the email replies eventhough I'm sure you have a long list of customers to get through everyday.

And Stella Models really care about their customers. You are made to feel very important to them. ;)

Thank you Stella for another fantastic transaction.

Kindest Regards

Neil

Big thank you from Portugal.

As always all very well packaged and super fast shipping.

Thank you :)

Stella performance in packing & shipping .

I thank you Stella & your packing team .

:) So happy with my purchase & thank for your time in

packing & posting .

Honestly, if I ever found myself in Hong Kong I would visit them. I would love to just shake someones hand, say thank you and see how they operate. Bravo Stella.

Honestly, if I ever found myself in Hong Kong I would visit them. I would love to just shake someones hand, say thank you and see how they operate. Bravo Stella.

I'd shake their hand and no doubtwalk out with 10 or more kits and a load of spares - that visit would cost me more than the flights :)

I'd shake their hand and no doubtwalk out with 10 or more kits and a load of spares - that visit would cost me more than the flights :P

:) But you will be packed well :)