Sign in to follow this  
raysan

Why do threads/posts get locked?

Dear Mods,

I had a thread locked, a few years ago but it has been on my mind every time i think of adding some pictures to it. The thread related to lengthening an M-04 chassis (http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42867&hl=raysan#entry267877).

Anyway i did figure out how i can do the job with the help from replies that i received. Unfortunately the project has kind of sat there ever since, this is mainly because i wanted to share the pictures of the work on here being reason for doing it in the first place.

It's probably too late to do anything about it now but i was just curious all this time about why that thread was locked out on me.

Any info would be nice, i wouldn't try to break the rules on purpose, just wanted to share some ideas.

regards.

it is likely the forum rule was broken or in grey area, the judge made a decision.

You can now post your build in the build section.

Thanks Tamiya 1/10. I appreciate the reply. Without wanting to break further rules i will keep the build to myself.

cheers

I don't believe I see any reason why it was locked. Do you know exactly how long ago it was locked?

I can't see why it'd be locked either - normally, threads won't be locked without a message on the thread or a warning sent via email

It's unlocked now :)