Sign in to follow this  
Novastar

Getting back into the sand

Hello there, after three years of very little RC fun I'm getting back into my Tamiyas again. I think its been the same time span since I've posted on Tamiyaclub although I did not make a huge amount of posts. I had some things in my life to sort out but its all done now. Anyway its great to get back into this hobby :D . Here are some pics of my kits :

The Superclod - this used to be red with the stock sticker scheme but I wanted a smoother look and something brighter. It has a full bearing kit, custom front bumper, custom B11 gearbox braces, heavy duty servos, alloy oil shocks and Tamiya Sport tuned motors. Although I have an ESC for it I'm running the stock MSC until it wears out.

TCAvatar300pxl_zps73525b8f.jpg

Blazing Star - This just has the Sport tuned motor, TEU 101BK ESC, Dynamite 15T motor, and aftermarket rims & tyres.

004_zps138c129c.jpg

Stadium Blitzer - This is my rough basher, it has had numerous different paint schemes and stickers. It has a Sport Tuned Motor, TEU 101BK ESC, bearings and Pro-Line Dirt Hawg rear tyres.

0014_zps0141aaec.jpg

And the most fun would be my Lunchbox :P It has the TEU 101BK ESC & Sport Tuned motor and is stock otherwise. This pic is from last week.

0042_zpsdaba9e1c.jpg

I also have an original Fox which I need to finish building ^_^

Nice, I am jealous of all the sand bashing spots you would have at Broken Hill lol

A short drive away there are two different creeks which are usually dry but I wish there was more terrain for buggies which cannot handle the sand. Its fun for the monsters and stadium truck though especially after some rain. We used to have a club & track here but this dissolved sometime in the 1990's.