neverfollow

A quick video of my happy place :)

I'm sensing that you like German autos.... :lol:

Nice collection you've got there!

• Like 1

Very nice and well displayed! I see you are running 3PM-X radios.. If you need another radio and RX, PM me. I am willing to let mine go for the price of an RX. Willing to trade for sensored motors and ESCs as well.

• Like 1

It's a fun cave! I've only got 2, now I've something to aim for. Very nice.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the comments! This is where I am after returning to the hobby roughly 3 years ago. I can only imagine what my collection would look like if I had never gotten out of the hobby when I was younger :D

NovaStar, yes..an original 959 with a ***** body. There is a build thread on that one here.

Taliesin, guilty as charged!

• Like 1

Nice! Very well organised too. Mine are all in a massive pile or stored on top of the wardrobe out of reach of my 2-year old daughter and her even more scary mum!

• Like 1

A nice collection of cars there!

I like the Audi Quattros and the red Golf - what shell is the silver Quattro?

• Like 1

A nice collection of cars there!

I like the Audi Quattros and the red Golf - what shell is the silver Quattro?

Thank you! The silver Quattro is a Radio Shack toy grade RC from the 80's. It runs, but is awfully slow. I purchased it just to have, since I am such an Audi/VW/Porsche fan.

Very nice ... You run any?

Thank you..all are runners but 2 or 3. 2 I bought as spares cars, and the Radio Shack Quattro is toy grade, so I don't bother. All other vehicles have their own batteries, receivers, and esc's.

When I go for an RC outing, I usually take 4 or 5 vehicles with me, and just run 1 battery pack through them. This way I can try to avoid damaging the rare and hard to find parts for vehicles.

Thank you! The silver Quattro is a Radio Shack toy grade RC from the 80's. It runs, but is awfully slow. I purchased it just to have, since I am such an Audi/VW/Porsche fan.

It's really smart, just the type of thing i've been looking for for my 4x4 m chassis.

You can see you're a big German fan - i'm heading to Essen next week for the car show so i'll post some pics up here for you.

Nice way of displaying your cars, and for sure a nice collection.

• Like 1