Byteme909

FS: HPI Super Nitro RS4 Rally New Built

Hi,

I'm putting my HPI Super Nitro Rally RS4 for sale. This car has been in my possession as a shelf queen for a very, very long time but I've been trying to re-arrange my collection. The car has a ton of options on it as it was built without compromises. I'm hoping to find a good home for it. I believe it would be very hard to duplicate this build nowadays with all the options that it has.

Here are the list of features on it.

- HPI Nitro MT Racer 2.5mm chassis

- HPI Nitro Racer fuel tank

- HPI slipper clutch set

- HPI fiber disc brake

- HPI center drivetrain universals (front and rear)

- HPI carbon fiber upper deck

- HPI carbon fiber shock towers (front and rear)

- HPI aluminum Pro shocks with matching purple anodized caps

- HPI stainless steel hingepins

- Lunsford titanium turnbuckles all around (including custom center steering link)

- Ball raced steering set

- HPI heavy duty rod ends

- HB Racing aluminum center bulkhead

- Wolfpack Radicals adjustable engine mount set

- Wolfpack Radicals flywheels (both SG & standard shaft flywheels included)

- Kyosho tuned exhaust for rear engine

The best part of the car is the Kyosho Subaru Impreza body. This body has been long discontinued and much more detailed than the HPI equivalent. It has been carefully trimmed and perfectly mounted. Original mask and decals included. Please see the pictures and let me know if anyone has questions about my build.

I'm interested in offers for this car or trades. I'm looking for NIB Tamiya tourers; Tamiya TA03R TRF, TA03RS TRF, or TA04TRF.

Thank you so much.

~Chuck

*Unfortunately my picture files exceed the max capacity. Please contact me for pictures (byteme909@aol.com); I have tons of them. Also you can check my ebay feedback for reference under same username.

[...] *Unfortunately my picture files exceed the max capacity. Please contact me for pictures (byteme909@aol.com); I have tons of them. Also you can check my ebay feedback for reference under same username.

Hi Chuck. Just to let you know you can always use photos from any website, so you can use your image hosting website anytime here in TC. You just go right click "copy image" and then just paste it here no problem. Good luck with the sale ;)

Thank you! Sorry I don't have any pics on Flickr or the like because I've never had to store images online before. I'll post the car on eBay soon to get the pics up. Thanks again.