Sign in to follow this  
TrueBlue

WANTED: Tamiya R/C Skyline GT-R R32 Stickers/H-Parts...

OK, so I've searched and searched the internet for what feels like forever trying to find a sticker sheet for sale for the Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 bodyshell.

I ruined some of the stickers by removing them over and over trying to line them up properly, but I can't for the life of me find a SINGLE sticker sheet for sale ANYWHERE in the UK. The only one I've found on Earth on eBay is in Germany.

While this isn't a problem, the time it will take to arrive in the UK is somewhat unappealing. I am also in need of the plastic H-Parts (mirrors/spoiler) as I somehow managed to the lose the plastic inserts for the mirrors. I have managed to find this on eBay UK... but if can find both from the same person, or at least from the same PLACE, then would be helpful.

The item number for the bodyshell is 9005356, the item number for the sticker sheet is 9495576 and the item number for the H-Parts is 9005356, not really sure if this helpful though.

If anyone can help out a fellow Tamiya fan, even if it's just the sticker set as those seem to be the hardest to come by, that would be a major help.

Cheers much.

How much of a hurry are you in? http://www.modellbau-seidel.de/ and http://tamico.de/ both have the stickers and spoilers in stock. It'll cost you £6.98 or £9.75 delivery respectively. Both have fixed prices regardless of what you order. Usually takes 2 or 3 days to arrive, but longer at the moment because of German postal strikes.

If you don't mind hanging on for a while I usually order from them monthly, and would be happy to get them and send them on so you just pay UK delivery. This won't be for 3 or 4 weeks though as I've just bought my stuff for this month.

Cheers for the reply. At the moment, thankfully I'm not in TOO much of a hurry that's I'd need to order them right away.

The H-Parts I can find easily on eBay, but it's the stickers I'm in great need for. If it's OK with yourself, I'll be happy to wait till the time you are able to get them, and I purchase them off you. I can wait 3-4 weeks for the stickers... though I may get the H-Parts soon. So if it;s cool with you, I'll say yes to buying them off you.

No problem. I've put them on my shopping list for next time. I'll drop you a message a couple of days before just to check you still need them :)

Many thanks for that. I'll keep you posted should anything change... remember not to worry about the H-Parts, though :)

Sign in to follow this