Jacko Boy

Perth Western Australia

G,Day

Anyone over in Perth WA playing with vintage Tamiya/RC stuff, any bash's, events or race meets.

I will be living there from the 1st July and will need somewhere to play.

Cheers

were abouts you moving to mate . im in bunbury 180k south of perth . gona be ordering my SS nexted week

working in subiaco, moving to the northen burbs, maybe we can hook up for some SS action? let me know dude

mines nearly built ............. what pain in the ******* it is to mask up the body !!!!!

just got a few niggles to sort out then when its stops raining we mite be albe to hook up some where in the middle ??

mines nearly built ............. what pain in the ******* it is to mask up the body !!!!!

just got a few niggles to sort out then when its stops raining we mite be albe to hook up some where in the middle ??

let me know, Ive got 3-4 cars with me over here, I can bring a couple of scorchers or whatever, do you know anywhere good to go???? send me a PM if you want

beetlebanner1 , jacko boy , madmuz77 , Thommo & anyone else in WA / Perth .

Lets get a bash weekend going some time .

I live 400k's away from perth , so i don't mind coming up for a bash .

Come on every other state has a bash day , so lets show them hows it's done :lol: .

It's comming to the end of the hot stinking days , well sort of .

So who's in ?....

I live 15 mins south of the city (Melville). Would be great to have a meet up. Im sure there is a BMX course in Bull Creek area that would be ideal for off road running.

I agree Matman, it would be awesome to run with other TC members and get some of these rare and vintage classics together. I'm just north of the city and happy to travel.

I also think it's a good idea to get this hot weather behind us and take a few weeks for everyone to round up and ready their gear for running.

Finding the best venue is important. Tipsy, check out that BMX track and if anyone has any other suggestions lets hear them.

Who knows, we could have a little WATC in no time :lol:

I agree Matman, it would be awesome to run with other TC members and get some of these rare and vintage classics together. I'm just north of the city and happy to travel.

I also think it's a good idea to get this hot weather behind us and take a few weeks for everyone to round up and ready their gear for running.

Finding the best venue is important. Tipsy, check out that BMX track and if anyone has any other suggestions lets hear them.

Who knows, we could have a little WATC in no time :lol:

Let's hope so . May even think about a beach run ? . The BMX may be a good idea if no bmx riders are around .

But then again , i'm sure we could take out a few kids to use the track :unsure: . But some ideas would be good .

I'm not in perth , so i can't help . But may be some pic's of places . I know madmuz77 has been using the beach ,

not sure what else is around . May need to see where & who is coming . north or south of perth etc .

Me i don't mind , i WILL travel to where ever & if needed pick up anyone who needs to be picked up .

So one in melville , one up north & me in the middle of no where :lol: . madmuz77 up north ? .

Stalker17 & SB-Aust , Are you in for a run at some time in the next few weeks ?.

Yep count me in!!!! all we need is a time & a place that is good for everyone. I'm in Kinross about 20mins north of Perth.

I run my cars at the beach most of the time but there is other places around here I go bush trails, skatepark, bmx track.

Maybe we could look at going to an existing track somewhere?

I'd be keen for a run/meet pretty much anywhere, even the street in front of someone's house :)

only problem I have is that I don't have a 1:1 car but I'm sure I could get a lift or catch a train no prob.

might even run a couple of my shelfers. :) would have to go get a couple of cheap NiMh batts for them though as all my runners run Lipo now.

come on where's the rest of the WA TCers? I know there's more of us

maybe we could start a regular thing, like an annual meet or something.

Yep count me in!!!! all we need is a time & a place that is good for everyone. I'm in Kinross about 20mins north of Perth.

I run my cars at the beach most of the time but there is other places around here I go bush trails, skatepark, bmx track.

Maybe we could look at going to an existing track somewhere?

I'd be keen for a run/meet pretty much anywhere, even the street in front of someone's house :)

only problem I have is that I don't have a 1:1 car but I'm sure I could get a lift or catch a train no prob.

might even run a couple of my shelfers. :) would have to go get a couple of cheap NiMh batts for them though as all my runners run Lipo now.

come on where's the rest of the WA TCers? I know there's more of us

maybe we could start a regular thing, like an annual meet or something. <<< yer but not for me all the time , as i'm to far away . :( .

Yep , we could do it more often than we do now LOL .

Like i said , I can pick you up if you like .

Just need too see who , where & when . Also what to run ?.

Now i'm NOT running my shelfers :lol: , could not do that .

I have a big wig coming in this week & that is going to be a runner , Boomerang of course , hotshot/ supershot , wild one , FAV , Bruiser , mudblaster .

May even have my F350 ready to run by then :) .

I knew there was a Perth in Australia, but I didn't know you had a Kinross?

We have both these towns in Scotland and it seems they are around the same distance apart. :)

Kinross is south of Perth though.

Yep , we could do it more often than we do now LOL .

Like i said , I can pick you up if you like .

Just need too see who , where & when . Also what to run ?.

Now i'm NOT running my shelfers :( , could not do that .

I have a big wig coming in this week & that is going to be a runner , Boomerang of course , hotshot/ supershot , wild one , FAV , Bruiser , mudblaster .

May even have my F350 ready to run by then ;) .

sounds good, I have a few runners ready to go Boomer, Monster Beetle,Top Force, Astute, Brat/Frog, Hornet, plus a few others that just need minor work.

Also have a supershot on the way which will see some action before being restored.

& I've been looking for an excuse to run my original Scorcher & my Hilux Highlift neither of whick I have run yet.

really depends on where we go as to what to run though.

I knew there was a Perth in Australia, but I didn't know you had a Kinross?

We have both these towns in Scotland and it seems they are around the same distance apart. :)

Kinross is south of Perth though.

Yeh mate we have quite a few town/suburb names in common Here's some more

I'm half Scottish myself & still have family living in the U.K.

That's a great start guys. My runners are Egress, Astute, Ford F-150 re-re and a brushless Holiday Buggy 2010.

I have just bench tested my Futaba Bionic Gold radio that was my first ever radio with my first ever Astute. I plan to do some more work on the beloved Astute over the next few weeks so that it will be ready to go.

Here is a link to Mirror Park in Ocean Reef (bottom of screen). Zoom in and you will see a little track in the SW corner.

I haven't been there in a very long time but I have a hunch that this is where Jacko Boy runs. (Where are you Jacko Boy?) :(

I hope we get a bit more interest but I'm happy just to have a WA thread for starters ;)

That's a great start guys. My runners are Egress, Astute, Ford F-150 re-re and a brushless Holiday Buggy 2010.

I have just bench tested my Futaba Bionic Gold radio that was my first ever radio with my first ever Astute. I plan to do some more work on the beloved Astute over the next few weeks so that it will be ready to go.

Here is a link to Mirror Park in Ocean Reef (bottom of screen). Zoom in and you will see a little track in the SW corner.

I haven't been there in a very long time but I have a hunch that this is where Jacko Boy runs. (Where are you Jacko Boy?) :)

I hope we get a bit more interest but I'm happy just to have a WA thread for starters ;)

Yer to the WA thread :( , As long as we get to do a run & not have the WA lay back style we do over here . :P

As most people would call that being lazy :) ....

I have a few things coming in the next week or too . About 50 + items coming from all around world .

I do have my CR01 as well & i can put together a fox . But i'm sure the 1st lot of cars will be fine .

Mirror park looks OK & the beach is not to far if we need or want to do a run there as well .

Looks like it was a bmx park ?. jacko boy & beetlebanner1. I may try tomorrow & email / PM them .

Great start so far .

Here is the link to the BMX track in Bull Creek

BMX track

Wow, that is awesome. A lot of activity though. The way to combat that would be a very early morning start.

@ Matman, fair distance from Newdy mate. If you need to come to Perth for anything else, it might be worth trying to schedule a meet around that. Holey smoke that is a lot of options you have there. You will need to get that bus running just to get all your runners up here ;)

Here is the link to the BMX track in Bull Creek

BMX track

That is a good track as i have used it a few times . BUT it does get real busy , lot's of kids etc .

So this is not good .... Great track for bike racing :P . Also it is a club for racing BMX :) .

Wow, that is awesome. A lot of activity though. The way to combat that would be a very early morning start.

@ Matman, fair distance from Newdy mate. If you need to come to Perth for anything else, it might be worth trying to schedule a meet around that. Holey smoke that is a lot of options you have there. You will need to get that bus running just to get all your runners up here :)

"common"door station wagon , does the trick .

I travel 200 + k's a day & home again , so that don't worry me .

So i'm not a city slicker , that worry's about distance . TILL !!

I get to perth :) I hate driving around perth . :P .

So it does not worry me when we have a run , as long as we do & i have to get home

on sunday etc . But i can take a day off as i work for my self . :) .

Could go here ? .

ok I can't get it to change

So copy & paste this

Colwyn Road, Bayswater, Western Australia, Australia

I may ring Richard to see if we can use it ?.

thats about 230 ks for me . im down in bunbury SW....... bit far to be fair guys . :)... dont mind meeting half way like rockingham/ mandurah etc .......

Thanks for that, very interesting.

where bouts you from mate . im a pom originally . from ...............................birmingham .......... moved here nearly 3 years ago !

thats about 230 ks for me . im down in bunbury SW....... bit far to be fair guys . :) ... dont mind meeting half way like rockingham/ mandurah etc .......

I am going to traveling 400 k's to get there , bunbury is not to far . Now that the new high way is there .

But that is up to you . Rockingham "DID" have a good RC track , but now it's gone .