mongoose1983

Help me Id vintage chevron type tires

A kind TCer just donated these tires for my RC puller project. Now, I know the Pro-Line tires in the photo (I used to have them but had to let them go a few years ago to fund some other project), they fit the Sand Scorcher/Grasshopper rear wheels alright. It's the other, taller tires that we don't know a thing about. I thought they'd fit Hot Shot type of wheels, but seemingly they won't. As you can see in the picture they're taller than the Pro-Lines'.

Anybody knows anything about these tires?

sflPk59.jpg

Thanks in advance, and you all have a fantastic Thursday! :)

I'm curious to know also, I have a pair on some fox rims that came with a bulk lot of stuff I picked up recently. Sorry I'm no help .

I'm curious to know also, I have a pair on some fox rims that came with a bulk lot of stuff I picked up recently. Sorry I'm no help .

Oh, they fit the Fox rims?

Do you have a picture of your car with them on?

Are they Troll?

The Trolls are the ones in the middle of the picture I posted above. They're the same as the 1.5 Pro Lines. The ones I am trying to identify are the ones on the sides of those. They should be 1.9 and their "walls" are not as high ad the ones of the 1.5 Trolls. Still, they're taller than the Trolls in the pictures.

Hopefully chevelle will come back with some photo sometime?

You all have a good Friday! :)

The Trolls are the ones in the middle of the picture I posted above. They're the same as the 1.5 Pro Lines.

I have some of teh 1.5 Proline paddle tires too. I simply love the text on the packaging; "For sand, beach and WATER!" :P

Ok here is a pic :) They are definitely not Troll & I notice that they have a vertical line on the side wall but no other indications of brand :blink: I wonder if they are from A Newbright or Nikko type rc :huh:

ctofr.jpg

• Like 1

Ok here is a pic :) They are definitely not Troll & I notice that they have a vertical line on the side wall but no other indications of brand :blink: I wonder if they are from A Newbright or Nikko type rc :huh:

Thanks so much!

Well, I am not 100% sure, but these tires must be aftermarket. They were in between a lot of old Pro-Line, Tamiya, and RC10 tires, so I doubt they're toy grade.

Anyway, thanks for the photo. You saved me a buck or two with this, mate. ;)