kontemax

Have a look at this pimped Lunchbox!

Yeah, thats how it should be with the sway bars, rubber wheelie wheels, al shocks, and those extra bracing rods. Kind of wish T put out those hop ups so one can have an entery set up all the way to a fully decked out version. Metal parts always give it a more serious look.

Considering that the Lunchbox was designed by Tamiya to be a wheelie popping machine, why do people go to such incredible lengths to make it driveable like an actual track star ?!

:huh:

Considering that the Lunchbox was designed by Tamiya to be a wheelie popping machine, why do people go to such incredible lengths to make it driveable like an actual track star ?!

:huh:

because we can.:-D

I guess some like to have the best handling wheelie machine or owners of 1:1 make their SUVs into sport cars instead of buying real sport cars .

Just to be the best, just to be different, just to get under our skin:-D:-D.

Saw someone try to turn a VLB into a crawler once but wasn't prepared to go 4x4... that thread died pretty quick!

I believe the Pumpkin and Lunchbox can be more and more stable and remaining a wheelie vans.

The side roll is really boring.

If you have a wheelie Vanessa Lunchbox with stable sides I think you will enjoy it better.

Max

That's a beautifully pimped lunchie. I've gotten the usual mods on mine and it still pops wheelies and is lot so fun, but is much more drivable and less prone to roll in the corners. I even waterproofed it, anticipating some snow action this past winter and it just rained a lot....

If the Pumpkin lowrider sells well, I think there is a reasonable chance they will.

If you want a road going lunch box do what I did :D

EBDFC43A-34F1-4C38-A75D-1A683C669717.jpg

nice detailing the wheels.

Perhaps Tamiya should do this after pumpkin...

Kyosho used to have something similar called the moon van. if memory served me right was nitro 2 spd with reverse.

Thanks for the kyosho mooneyes info... still I'd prefer lunchbox hardbody n electric power. Just me. Never had/liked any version of tamiya pumpkin before, but I'll buy the lowrider.