mcovalsk

Beware A Canal At Youtube Is Stealing Videos

A canal at youtube is stealing videos I found mine ( I already made the claim to youtube) and can say that there are many if not all them.

Obviously they just took those who have not copyright.

Mine

Steal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKtYjRU0o0c

I don't mind to share but is not the right way to reload a video for commercial purposes obviously.

Hey everyone,

I thought some of the TCers in here might find useful this information:

Last week I found out about a Brazilian YouTube channel that is stealing hundreds of videos of Tamiya models. Almost every Tamiya video previously available on YouTube with 1/14 trucks (like the King Hauler and the Knight Hauler) and others ones like the High-Lift Toyota TUNDRA have been stolen and re-uploaded to this channel: HOBBYZONE

After sending the official complain form to YouTube, fellow TC member MCovalsk have already got his stolen videos taken down from this guy's channel. To those of you who need to claim your stolen videos, here's the link to write to: YouTube complain form

Good luck, and you all have a great Sunday! :lol:

EB

--

I don't get it, what's the big deal?

What's wrong with someone else re-hosting your video?

The big deal is it's against YT rules to post videos that are not yours without permission from owners of the video(s).

Indeed,they should ask the video owner/producer,just taking it without asking is rude at best and theft at worst.

I complained about 4 years ago when someone reposted one of my videos pinched from TC on Utube and they told me to grow up,i let it slide at the time.

Anyway,now they have been bought out by Google[or whatever] and the place is stuffed with advertising,i have deleted my account with them never to return,i hate"in your face" overly comercial money grabbers which is what Utube has now become.

Mmmmmmh, so you will not have problems if I take all your pictures at photobucket and TC or videos if you have them and then to use on our website under my name, right?, Thanks a lot! LOL