JennyMo

FS: Assorted scale accessories, various Bodyshells and Radio set - all NEW

Just to let you all know, I've listed a number of items in my trade room - please go and check them out for more details, but in summary - all of these are NEW and unused parts, taken from kits or bought and ultimately not required.

1. Tamiya VW Type2 Wheelie Bus bodyshell (lexan), decals & fitting instructions - note this has been taken from a complete WR02 kit, but the body mounts and driver figure are NOT included. £35.00 £20.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

2. RARE Mauri CJ-7 Jeep bodyshell (hard plastic) - note this is the body only, although it includes the grill and tailgate (unlike the Wild Willy shell) moulded as one piece. £33.00 £25.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

3. HPI MINI RECON - bodyshell (lexan) and 4x wheels - ideal as replacements for worn/broken parts, or for customising as alternatives. Note the MINI RECON is 1/18th scale, so the body is a lot smaller than a typical 1/10th vehicle, although you could always build a 2/3rds size Monster Truck around a 1/10th scale chassis perhaps? The wheels are 63mm diameter, so similar to a Tamiya Touring Car - they'd make a nice set of rally car wheels perhaps? - although remember that that the axles are 4mm diameter stepping down to 3mm thread/nut - and are pin-drive hubs, so would need to be modifed to fit Tamiya axles. £22.00 £15.00 for the lot, posted to the UK. SOLD

4. Brand NEW set of Proline 1/10th scale accessories - Hi-Lift, shovel, axe, pry-bar... plus an unused Winch and Jerry can for another set. 6 items in total - £22.00 £18.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

5. ACOMS Techniplus radio set - twin stick transmitter and receiver (27 MHz), complete with TWO servos so you can dig out that old MSC... or perhaps go 4WS instead?! Note this set does not come with crystals, and I have removed the arial to replace a broken one I have on another transmitter - although these are readily available on Ebay for around £5. Priced cheaper than you can buy them online for TC members - £25.00 £20.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

I accept Paypal - please message me if you want to buy any of the items, and I'll give you my details.

Many thanks,

Jenny xx

Prices reduced by (more than) 10%, because I love you all!

Jx

Less of a bump, more just a little nudge... I've listed these on ebay, so have reduced the prices further for TC members...

Jx

Hi! Could I grab the scale accessory bits from you please?

• Like 1

Hi! Could I grab the scale accessory bits from you please?

Certainly - SOLD to the man above.

Jx

Hi Jenny - you have PM - let me know your payment details for the Camper wheelie body ;)

• Like 1

Hi Jenny - you have PM - let me know your payment details for the Camper wheelie body ;)

SOLD to Percymon!

Jx

Hi Jenny, just to let you know that the scale bits'n'bobs have all safely arrived, and to say a massive THANK YOU!!

I may grab that Marui shell from you if you still have it next month!!

Thanks again

Martin

• Like 1

Just to let you all know, I've listed a number of items in my trade room - please go and check them out for more details, but in summary - all of these are NEW and unused parts, taken from kits or bought and ultimately not required.

1. Tamiya VW Type2 Wheelie Bus bodyshell (lexan), decals & fitting instructions - note this has been taken from a complete WR02 kit, but the body mounts and driver figure are NOT included. £35.00 £20.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

2. RARE Mauri CJ-7 Jeep bodyshell (hard plastic) - note this is the body only, although it includes the grill and tailgate (unlike the Wild Willy shell) moulded as one piece. £33.00 £25.00 posted to the UK.

3. HPI MINI RECON - bodyshell (lexan) and 4x wheels - ideal as replacements for worn/broken parts, or for customising as alternatives. Note the MINI RECON is 1/18th scale, so the body is a lot smaller than a typical 1/10th vehicle, although you could always build a 2/3rds size Monster Truck around a 1/10th scale chassis perhaps? The wheels are 63mm diameter, so similar to a Tamiya Touring Car - they'd make a nice set of rally car wheels perhaps? - although remember that that the axles are 4mm diameter stepping down to 3mm thread/nut - and are pin-drive hubs, so would need to be modifed to fit Tamiya axles. £22.00 £15.00 for the lot, posted to the UK. SOLD

4. Brand NEW set of Proline 1/10th scale accessories - Hi-Lift, shovel, axe, pry-bar... plus an unused Winch and Jerry can for another set. 6 items in total - £22.00 £18.00 posted to the UK. SOLD

5. ACOMS Techniplus radio set - twin stick transmitter and receiver (27 MHz), complete with TWO servos so you can dig out that old MSC... or perhaps go 4WS instead?! Note this set does not come with crystals, and I have removed the arial to replace a broken one I have on another transmitter - although these are readily available on Ebay for around £5. Priced cheaper than you can buy them online for TC members - £25.00 £20.00 posted to the UK.

I accept Paypal - please message me if you want to buy any of the items, and I'll give you my details.

Many thanks,

Jenny xx

Prices reduced by (more than) 10%, because I love you all!

Jx

PM sent.

Just to let you know the above are now all sold - thank you all!

I'll have another rummage and see what else I can find soon!

Jx