Yello

More than 1 RX per TX

How do you...

Let's say...

Suppose you have more than 1 receiver that is bound to your transmitter. How does one make it so that only 1 receiver is activated when you turn on your transmitter? Or is this not even an option?

I have the Flysky. I wasn't aware that the model memories weren't exclusive to individual RXs.

RX's are bound to the specific TX frequency (or specific TX bind code in the case of 2.4GHz), not to a specific model selected in the TX. The RX listens to the TX and has no idea what a "model memory" is and doesn't care which model memory you've selected. You still have to remember to select the correct model in the TX that goes with the model you are running. Forgetting to do that will mean you could run vehicle #1 with TX model #2's memory settings, for example, so the trim settings could be way off.

There is no way to only activate 1 RX at a time. If both vehicles are powered on and you turn on your TX, both vehicles will move accordingly.

the newer Spektrums remember what RX is bound to which memory slot,

so you can have several RXes all poweredup in different models and only the

selected model will work; all others stay on failsafe position

or i think the RX actually remembers the TX, as you can bind more than 1 RX

to the same slot & all work simultaneously

A lot of large scale rc boat builders use this multi RX function so they can switch and control guns , lights , smoke effects ect ect . With a 10 TX memory on 4 channel that means they can operate up to 40 funtions , and many times that with Y connectors.

So the newer TX's transmit the model # along with the bind information to the RX when binding? I didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

Forget what I said in my previous post, then. It only applies to ancient AM, FM, PCM and early 2.4GHz systems.

I still live in the dark ages.

How do you...

Let's say...

Suppose you have more than 1 receiver that is bound to your transmitter. How does one make it so that only 1 receiver is activated when you turn on your transmitter? Or is this not even an option?

I have the Flysky. I wasn't aware that the model memories weren't exclusive to individual RXs.

I've always used the simple solution of only having one model on at a time B) BTW, you should get into the habit of turning on the transmitter first and then the receiver.

If both vehicles are powered on and you turn on your TX, both vehicles will move accordingly.

I've always wanted to try that...