Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy39

Dx4s telemetry receiver issues

I bought the dx4s combo a few weeks that comes with 2 receivers (one being the telemetry model). Went to fit it into a model the other day but couldn't get full travel one way on the servo, tried everything to solve it but no luck.

Spoke to a mate who had same issue and found out that if he turned avc on or off (he can't remember which) it solved the issue. Tried that but still no luck.

Bit peed off really as I only bought that combo so I could get two receives and one is useless!

Any advice how I solve this?

AVC does limit servo travel in response to controller input, as it always wants to have a bit of travel left over with which to apply its own corrections.

If you want full travel and no AVC, turn it off by plugging a second bind plug into the AVC port on the RX when you bind it, and it should act like a normal receiver.

The AVC travel limitations apply to both directions though - if it is only happening one way, perhaps something else is up? I take it the TX has all its travel, trim and other such settings reset for the profile in question?