Sign in to follow this  
ChrisRx718

Ordering items shown out of stock

Hi,

I want to place a new order and a few of the items are currently shown as out of stock. The basket / checkout advises that I need to remove these items.

There fairly standard parts for a CC01 chassis, so pressumably they will be re-stocked in the future. The concern is that after that the other items may be out of stock, and I wanted to place one order to combine all the postage.

Can I place an order for items shown out of stock and wait for my order to be fulfilled before it is shipped?

Sorry if I have missed the obvious, I have had a quick read through your terms on your site.

Thanks,

Chris

You are kidding right ?.

Well, if you always access TamiyaClub forums through "View New Content", it isn't that easy to see that this is the stellamodels forum ;)

Sorry, should have mentioned it somewhere else, but yes this is in relation to orders from Stella.

The checkout process won't actually let you get any further if the products are currently out of stock, so I have emailed with a list of the items in my cart.

It's virtually an entire CC01 kit minus the body and a few other parts which I already have, so it could be easily done with 'breaking' a kit up and selling the body separately...

Surprisingly it's still cheaper to buy the parts separately that I actually need. I don't need any of the expensive screw bags for example.

Although that is my next option, once I've figured out what the cheapest kit is.