camy67

quandry

So...moved up from 1/10 to 1/8, got myself a turnigy 2wd desert buggy and a glamis uno. Question, should i keep them both as sandrails or turn the turnigy into a short course.??

I'm no fan of short course - but ultimately it all depends on how you want them to look . Where do you use these and on what surface ? That should help you decide . If your mostly running them on a nice beach then IMO leave them as sand rails . If your going to use them on more of a track area then short course might be for you .

What i'am trying to say is that there is really no right or wrong answer - its all down to what you want from them .

• Like 1

I thought you were writing about TC member Quandry there!

Agreed otherwise - although for variety's sake turning the Turnigy into a short-course would be interesting.

• Like 1

I thought you were writing about TC member Quandry there!

haha me to, I thought I had rubbed someone up the wrong way :)

Think im gonna change it, then at least i have options. Run mostly in rough car park behind house, some fields too.

Vr, ive read up all the stuff about the turnigy and have ordered the better parts, will see what happens when,and if, they arrive. It will be for bashing anyway and the glamis will be used sparingly and also all upgrades done.