Sign in to follow this  
camy67

dont you just hate it when......

Youve been watching two of the same buggys on ebay and been the only one to bid ....only to have missed out by 10p because you had to start work 15 mins before bidding ends.

It was two kyosho sandmasters,ez build, wanted one for nephew but someone got both for under 30 quid each .

Yip, I have learned my lesson now though. If I am not able to watch the end of the auction live then I will put in the maximum I am prepared to pay then cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Ebay app on phone + strategic toilet break? ;)

Depends where you work I suppose.

• Like 2

Unfortunately the building i work in is a nitemare to get a signal in.

Do snipe tools work?

Ebay app on phone + strategic toilet break? ;)

Depends where you work I suppose.

This post made me burst out laughing. You gotta do what you gotta do right? This is important @#$# we are talking here! :D

• Like 1

This post made me burst out laughing. You gotta do what you gotta do right? This is important @#$# we are talking here! :D

You read that book, do sweat the small stuff and ignore the big thingy?
I just want to say, deals will come around, just got to keep looking, but also keep an eye on work with the other eye.

Or use a snipe tool

Personally I hate them and don't think they should be aloud.

Me I'll watch an item if I can or bid my maximum price... + 17p :D It's surprising how often that's won me am item!

I'm not a huge fan of them either but if an item has no bids on with with an hour to go they are often better then putting in an early bid - items with no bids will either attract a cheaky silly low bid, or none at all - the snipe means you don;t encourage others to think its worth buying :D

I'm not a huge fan of them either but if an item has no bids on with with an hour to go they are often better then putting in an early bid - items with no bids will either attract a cheaky silly low bid, or none at all - the snipe means you don;t encourage others to think its worth buying :D

Now i want to know what a snipe tool is! :( I all of a sudden feel like an ebay n00b.

• Like 1

Now i want to know what a snipe tool is! :( I all of a sudden feel like an ebay n00b.

Your not alone . Can someone explain Snipe Tool please ?

It is an automatic bidding tool. You tell it your username and password, the item number and your maximum bid. It will then bid in the closing seconds on your behalf. Same will charge you if you win the item others are free.

I have a sandmaster EZ and it needed a little work to make it work pretty good.

need to get the kyosho shock kit to make the stock ones oil filled and leave the shock bottoms unscrewed a few turns out to gain some more shock length to get more rear end travel. also go around the gear cover with some very thin stick tape foam then put it on so it seals it up and cover the 3 tiny holes in the gear cover also or dirt gets in and messes it all up.

and then they are pretty good runners mine takes a beating and I never broke anything on it yet.

I purchased one of these black axe EZ series the other day loved the looks of this one!

it should be here maybe some time late this week or next week.

30837-t2_2.jpg

It is an automatic bidding tool. You tell it your username and password, the item number and your maximum bid. It will then bid in the closing seconds on your behalf. Same will charge you if you win the item others are free.

Is this bidding tool by ebay? I thought ebay already allows you to put in the max bid and will only increase your bid provided some one else has out bidded you and will stop bidding once your max. bid is reached. (I haven't sold or bought anything from ebay for a long long time)

Is this bidding tool by ebay? I thought ebay already allows you to put in the max bid and will only increase your bid provided some one else has out bidded you and will stop bidding once your max. bid is reached. (I haven't sold or bought anything from ebay for a long long time)

No, these are 3rd party apps. Ebay does work exactly like you say but I, and a lot of others, believe that by bidding early in the action all you do is drive up the final price. Others don't believe this but hey ho.

Youve been watching two of the same buggys on ebay and been the only one to bid ....only to have missed out by 10p because you had to start work 15 mins before bidding ends.

It was two kyosho sandmasters,ez build, wanted one for nephew but someone got both for under 30 quid each .

Please have a read to judge by yourself if you still want one of these:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66333

:)

Greg, i did read all that and it sounded good for my nephew, not too difficult and it was cheap. He did struggle with a pumpkin and this would have been ideal. Cheers tho

Hi Camy, please excuse me if I sounded offending. For the money you wanted to spend these cars would have been a good deal, for sure. Too bad they got snatched away from you.

No offence what so ever greg. Just gonna keep looking, maybe for nephew....maybe for me . ;-)