Sign in to follow this  
edeneen

TBLE 02S ESC, please help

I recently got one of these in a new kit. I have ran through the set-up about ten times now, and it just keeps going back to a flashing green LED on the speed control. Can't seem to get the set-up in, any clues ?

What are you trying to do settings wise?

everything, from jump, just like it says in the manual, step by step, it's not working

It also helps to do it in a darkened room, as this makes it easier to distinguish between the red and orange LEDs.

As far as settings go, are you trying to set it for brushed or brushless? Reverse on or off? Low battery cutout on or off? Or are you just trying to calibrate it to your radio?

It also helps to do it in a darkened room, as this makes it easier to distinguish between the red and orange LEDs.

What I was about to say. Plus I took the plastic covering the button off - makes it easier to press.

As far as settings go, are you trying to set it for brushed or brushless? Reverse on or off? Low battery cutout on or off? Or are you just trying to calibrate it to your radio?

I tried to set it up with brushless, brushed and no motor installed, it is just not working

As for the radio, some are simply "too fast" for ESC. Try with not the quickest frame rate (if adjustable). Some ESC are well known that cannot handle high speed frame rates.

As for the radio, some are simply "too fast" for ESC. Try with not the quickest frame rate (if adjustable). Some ESC are well known that cannot handle high speed frame rates.

What the heck is that? My stuff is pretty old.

Basically, in this context the frame rate refers to the number of times the radio issues instructions to the servo(s) and ESC per second.

Most radios issue about 50 instructions per second, for a frame rate of 50Hz or thereabouts. However some modern digital servos can handle frame rates of a few hundred Hz, so some modern radios are able to provide this. However such a high frame rate can confuse servos and ESCs designed around the 50Hz standard, so if you have a radio capable of high frame rate and you are experiencing problems, backing off to a lower frame rate can be the solution.

• Like 1

Is the Motor Brushless Sensored?

Do you have a sensor lead?….usually the 02S doesn't come with one.

If you do…make sure the lead is pushed all the way in.

You have to set the Brushed/Brushless mode first.

That's all i know.

GL

Alternatively, if you update your profile with your location, you might find that there is a forum member close by who can render hands-on assistance, or perhaps we could refer you to a local hobby shop with a decent reputation for helpfulness?