Sign in to follow this  
Shermanator2

Marui Ninja FD (FAST DRIVE)

[:D]Ok Scored a NIB Marui Ninja FD from the Bay. Ok its not exactly what I was after but still its a Ninja. The Marui Ninja FD is exactly like its big brother the 1/10 scale but comes in 1/14 scale instead and has included a RC unit. This car appears to me more rearer than the 1/10 Scale kit Ninja and I have only seen it come up once but used condition and I think Coolhandslondon won it from the bay a good couple of months ago. Have to confirm it from him. Their is one put up in the Showroom but it is in a somewhat very used and damaged condition with a missing rear wing.

Now for my questions does anyone know more information on these cars? What is the performance like on these Fast Drive cars as I have never really owned one. Is it actually Fast?

I'd say it was made to "compete" with the old Tamiya Quick Drive cars. I think the "fast" probably refers to the fact that it is RTR and you can get it out of the box and on the road pretty fast.

I thought I would update this for everyone. I received the car and it is on show in my showroom. upon looking at it- it is exactly like the 1/10 scale but only two wheel drive. It is not a bad little car and as I said in my showroom, it is nice to own because of its rarity and being a nib. Having said that- it is more toyish than a seroius radio control buggy and was probably developed for the young in mind.

[ :D]Ok Scored a NIB Marui Ninja FD from the Bay. Ok its not exactly what I was after but still its a Ninja. The Marui Ninja FD is exactly like its big brother the 1/10 scale but comes in 1/14 scale instead and has included a RC unit. This car appears to me more rearer than the 1/10 Scale kit Ninja and I have only seen it come up once but used condition and I think Coolhandslondon won it from the bay a good couple of months ago. Have to confirm it from him.

yeah I did:

DSC_3294.jpg

here's a little video of it, I put it up since there is no footage of one anywhere!