Sign in to follow this  
Vrooom666

DF-03 question.

Well, I want a DF-03 as in dark impact for fun/carpet racing at club.

is DF-03ms is the one to get? or will dark impact be enough?

Can you get front/rear gear diff for it? if so where from? or sealed oil filled diffs?

What about carbon chassis? I would like a carbon chassis where the shorty battery sit sideway on back

The DF03 is a good car, my son still uses his loads with a mild 9t brushless.

The DF03ms has all the nice bits included really so its good, but a basic one still has oil shocks, bearings, adjustable arms etc

The DF03MS comes with a lot of hop ups as standard. If you take that into account it's well worth the money especially if you buy from HK.

Steve.

What I hate about my remaining Dark Impact, is the cramped space below the body shell and the driveshaft milling around in the middle of it. Never managed to find an ESC/Rx combo that could fit in without either lifting the shell or getting in the way of the driveshaft. Or both...

Still I had a lot of fun with them:

What I hate about my remaining Dark Impact, is the cramped space below the body shell and the driveshaft milling around in the middle of it. Never managed to find an ESC/Rx combo that could fit in without either lifting the shell or getting in the way of the driveshaft. Or both...

Still I had a lot of fun with them:

I agree it is a bit cramped but I used etronix rx and a hobbywing 1060 esc with no issues.

Steve.