Sign in to follow this  
Wandy

White Playstation 4

I know that this is appalling behaviour but.....shock, horror...my big Xmas present this year is not going to be a Tamiya kit but....hopefully....a white Playstation 4, preferably with a bundle that includes the game "The Last Of Us".

So, has anyone got a white PS4 yet? Are they as gorgeous looking in the flesh as they look in the photos?

Now I know that they are available to buy quite easily as a standalone console but when it comes to buying a new games console I like to get maximum value for money, and it seems that a price war is starting to erupt this Xmas amongst the retailers to sell the best PS4 deal.

I've got my eye on Amazon, who currently state they are getting the black PS4 with the updated GTA5....but no sign of the same bundle with the white console.

Game's online store are offering some pretty sweet bundles too for knockdown prices....but again, only with the black console.

Anyone seen any good white bundle's available anywhere in the UK yet?

• Like 1

Is it a bit sad when I saw PS4 I thought you were after paint?

• Like 3

Is it a bit sad when I saw PS4 I thought you were after paint?

You've been in this game for too long mate. A classic case of Tamiya Auto-Reflex Syndrome. :P

Topic title edited for the avoidance of confusion. :)

Yay

As an owner of an XBox One, I noticed there's a disturbing trend of some games not coming out on the NextGen consolses (yet?)

Grid Autosport and MX vs ATV: Supercross have both ignored XBone and PS4 so far :(

Yay

As an owner of an XBox One, I noticed there's a disturbing trend of some games not coming out on the NextGen consolses (yet?)

Grid Autosport and MX vs ATV: Supercross have both ignored XBone and PS4 so far :(

I have been waiting for MX vs ATV for some time . To find out the franchise went bust . But it was to be

coming back , as another franchise has picked it up . Not to sure when it come out again .

But hope it's soon ...

I know that this is appalling behaviour but.....shock, horror...my big Xmas present this year is not going to be a Tamiya kit but....hopefully....a white Playstation 4, preferably with a bundle that includes the game "The Last Of Us".

So, has anyone got a white PS4 yet? Are they as gorgeous looking in the flesh as they look in the photos?

Now I know that they are available to buy quite easily as a standalone console but when it comes to buying a new games console I like to get maximum value for money, and it seems that a price war is starting to erupt this Xmas amongst the retailers to sell the best PS4 deal.

I've got my eye on Amazon, who currently state they are getting the black PS4 with the updated GTA5....but no sign of the same bundle with the white console.

Game's online store are offering some pretty sweet bundles too for knockdown prices....but again, only with the black console.

Anyone seen any good white bundle's available anywhere in the UK yet?

What !! , NO RC , we are no longer talking to you :P ..

:lol: :LOL: ... & buying ps4 :D .. That's it "you have lost it" , NO RC for xmas WHAT !! . this is not happening .

BAhahaha O-well have a good xmas to you & your family .. Not that we are talking anymore :P . hehe

• Like 1

I bought a PS4 the other week, black one with driveclub for 319.99 delivered, which is a good deal imo.

Never understood the obsession of consoles in different colours.

I remember back in the day when the sega saturn in the uk was black, but then Sega brought out a white one in Japan and everyone wanted it!

Then a few years later the dreamcast was white, and sega then brought out a black one that everyone throught looked better haha, same with the Wii.

It's the consumers choice obviously, but no need to pay extra for a white one, unless you have a completely white room and white tv of course, which I doubt ;)

What !! , NO RC , we are no longer talking to you :P ..

:lol: :lol: ... & buying ps4 :D .. That's it "you have lost it" , NO RC for xmas WHAT !! . this is not happening .

BAhahaha O-well have a good xmas to you & your family .. Not that we are talking anymore :P . hehe

Have no fear matman, I only meant that my MAIN present was not going to be a Tamiya kit.

Santa will also be delivering a Novafox kit. :)

• Like 1

Yay

I think that this will probably be the last gen of console that I ever buy as I am actively planning for buying a gaming PC within the next couple of years. Trouble is that I want a high end one and that will cost serious money. :unsure:

• Like 1

I bought a PS4 the other week, black one with driveclub for 319.99 delivered, which is a good deal imo.

Never understood the obsession of consoles in different colours.

I remember back in the day when the sega saturn in the uk was black, but then Sega brought out a white one in Japan and everyone wanted it!

Then a few years later the dreamcast was white, and sega then brought out a black one that everyone throught looked better haha, same with the Wii.

It's the consumers choice obviously, but no need to pay extra for a white one, unless you have a completely white room and white tv of course, which I doubt ;)

Well to be fair the white console is no more expensive than the black version. There just seems to be more bundles available with the black one at the moment.

The PS4 is far better looking in white IMO, and over recent years my other gadgets have been bought in white...ipad, Samsung Note 3 phone etc so this is just following a trend for me.

Having said that, I did have a white Wii.....and sold it to buy a black one. :lol:

• Like 1

Having said that, I did have a white Wii.....and sold it to buy a black one. :lol:

Clearly my comments are wasted on you then :lol:

• Like 1

get the PS in whatever colour is cheapest and then go creative with some TS. -_-

:rolleyes::lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Bought one a few months ago wandy as I had 20% discount at work, can't really comment on how it looks as like everything I get its still nib! It's going to be our family Christmas present so I have to leave it alone till Santa has wrapped it :(

A quick update on this.

I've been holding off on buying one of these in the hope that a sweet deal would come along from Amazon. Well this morning I pulled the trigger and for a grand total of £363.99 I got :

* White PS4 console.

* The Last Of Us (Remastered)

* Grand Theft Auto 5

* Breaking Bad Complete Box Set - Seasons 1 to 6

Gotta love Amazon Cyber Monday. B)

• Like 1

Well Xmas is coming & the deals come out ! .

Well Xmas is coming & the deals come out ! .

Yeah, I just wish I had more disposable cash as there was plenty of other swag I would like to have had.

• Like 1

Yer ! but the main thing is you have got what you wanted in the end .

I'm sure after Xmas there will be more great deals , so start saving

& send the kids/wife & the dog out to get jobs :lol: . Just to get that

extra cash in for dear old dad :D ..

So , i'm sure you will post pics etc when it arrives !.

Yer ! but the main thing is you have got what you wanted in the end .

I'm sure after Xmas there will be more great deals , so start saving

& send the kids/wife & the dog out to get jobs :lol: . Just to get that

extra cash in for dear old dad :D ..

So , i'm sure you will post pics etc when it arrives !.

No wife, kids or dog so I will have to think of other means. :)

No wife, kids or dog so I will have to think of other means. :)

No wife, kids or dog?

You must be RICH!!!! :)

No wife, kids or dog?

You must be RICH!!!! :)

I wish.

Having said that, I do have a g/f who grumbles when I buy another R/C item. :rolleyes:

I wish.

Having said that, I do have a g/f who grumbles when I buy another R/C item. :rolleyes:

Same thing these days . they can still take 1/2 :lol: ..

Well your screwed then :P .. No great deals for you , or you will have to work extra hours .

Same thing these days . they can still take 1/2 :lol: ..

Not when they don't live with you. :)

• Like 1

I've heard enough, it's time for you to get another g/f.

Maybe Santa will bring you one along with the Novafox. If you've been good she will be a new and improved model, like a TRF limited edition version g/f. One that brings you plates of snacks and tops up you beverage while you play that new PS4 into the early hours on the morning. She will also take pics of your cars as you assemble them, then add those pics to a build thread and post it up here for us all to read and enjoy. She will also have a job and selflessly contribute ongoing funds to cure your hop-up disorder.

This is starting to make me wanna be good. :)