Incredible_Serious

Kyosho sneaking in another re-re....

Are these selling again? I was just looking around to buy one and couldn't find any at a decent price.

• Like 2

Heh, I didn't even know these were discontinued as you still see them around from time to time. Now I have more time to procrastinate over buying one lol B)

I was looking just 1 month ago and the only thing available was the leftovers from the last run at "rare" inflated prices. The Kyosho site say these latest kits will be available this month, presumably by the end of it I hope.

I don't usually run any on road stuff but the way these bikes move is very convincing.

Does anyone have a link to a good Kyosho supplier? I can't find any sales page on their .com site .

I love these bikes so much I made a real one

CBR1_zpscd90d736.jpg

cbr2_zps1b3607d2.jpg

• Like 4

Seems like it was actually re-released this time last year under the kit number 3021...

http://rcracingtv.net/2013/09/kyosho-honda-nsr500-ep-18-tokyo-hobby-show-2013/

No idea why but now it is given the kit number 3023.

Banzai have this 2014 version in stock. http://banzaihobby.com/Kyosho-3023

I fancy getting one of these. I hope they stick around for a while.

Seems like it was actually re-released this time last year under the kit number 3021...

http://rcracingtv.net/2013/09/kyosho-honda-nsr500-ep-18-tokyo-hobby-show-2013/

No idea why but now it is given the kit number 3023.

Banzai have this 2014 version in stock. http://banzaihobby.com/Kyosho-3023

I fancy getting one of these. I hope they stick around for a while.

I was looking at getting one & going to get another super champ , But web is so slow it's not funny & then

lost pages & had to start again . Way to hard , so will have to go some where else .

They need to fix it .

I just ordered one :D £75 including insured shipping to the UK! Fingers crossed it slips through customs :)

So can I use this in the winter build off then, I use to love an easy Sunday morning watching the bike championships... before the kids arrived! These days all I get is SpongeBob :(

That's a nice 1/1 job you've done there Shodog :D makes me miss my old Suzuki.

• Like 2

Dunno why I never bought one first time round. Too busy playing with the real thing I suppose. Still fancy one. Much prefer an RGV or YZR to the H*nda though.

Don't know what's worse, not having any tracking and being kept in the dark or having on line tracking and being able to see the package has currently sat in Covernty Parcelforce customs for almost 24hrs! I'm expecting a customs ransom note any day now!

Can't complain really as it hasn't been a week yet since I placed the order with Bansai... but I'm still checking that flippin tracker website 3-4 times a day :D

• Like 1

Does anyone know whether the 2014 HOR re-re comes with the orange cardboard divider in the box?

Just wondering...

Dorvack.

No it doesn't.

I just ordered one :D £75 including insured shipping to the UK! Fingers crossed it slips through customs :)

So can I use this in the winter build off then, I use to love an easy Sunday morning watching the bike championships... before the kids arrived! These days all I get is SpongeBob :(

That's a nice 1/1 job you've done there Shodog :D makes me miss my old Suzuki.

i still miss my ex Padgett's Racing RG 500 Gamma that i converted back into a road bike . However given that my Orthopedic Surgeon has warned me that i stand a very good chance of being in a wheelchair within the next 10 years it had to go .

Hi , just got me one of these to , customs robbed me £30 including handling charges grrrr. Anyway being delivered tomorrow , anyone have any advice on radio gear , servo , speed controller and battery to use with this .

I'm planning to use a Tamiya TEU101 ESC but it does need the outer case removed. I was thinking to make a plasticard mount to fix the ESC vertically behind the radiator grill to aid cooling. I will then either put the ESC in a balloon (not keen on that TBH) or just coat the circuit board in silicone sealant to give I a bit of water proofing. Probably overkill as I doubt it'll be driveable in the wet but I'd like to give it some protection.

I'm using a 2ch FlySky 2.4 digital radio with a small receiver that fits in behind the ESC just fine. I've not fully fitted them yet as it really needs all the excess wiring removed to avoid a real "Rats nest" clogging everything up :)

Battery wise I was planning to go lipo and squeeze a low voyage buzzer in there somewhere. Otherwise these mini Nimh batteries look pretty good to me, but I haven't checked the dimension on the battery compartment yet as it's not complete.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=361073049108

I will probably go with Deans connectors just to save space.

Well mine arrived safely after the ransom this morning ... I've decided to go with the GWP17 ESC again from Banzai .... didn't fancy removing the casing , just not as brave as you. I've gone similar with the battery

I have a spare etronix receiver which is just the right size ... budget 2.4Ghz system but seems to work well

I've also treated myself to the chrome plated frame set .... couldn't resist. Now to wait for it all to arrive.