Sign in to follow this  
hoppi05

Servo Saver For Blackfoot / Mud Blaster

Morning i hope everyones good...... Wright I am in need of the servo saver for an original Mud Blaster from 87. Did this come on any other model as the parts are 20 if i m lucky enough to find them?.. (Part Number -0115047- J parts) All i need is the servo saver thing that sits on the servo its a much larger thatn the original Brats that i have got. does anyone know if i can just get that part seperate?... as 20 for that lil piece of plastic is a lot (its crimbo)

Many thanks............

Just buy a Tamiya high torque unit, they're about 8, part no 50473 (white) or 51000 (black) :blink:

Superb!... now that sounds great but am not sure what one is but I guess its a servo saver thats the same size? I have all the other parts to the steering system. But again many thanks and i will look straight into that....

Nice one i have got one ordered! Finaly it will be ready! and i will have to post up some of my restore pics so far i am on with an original Subaru Brat 83 model, original Monster Beetle 85 model and an original Mud Blaster from 87

Thanks so much mate thats save a few bob and they sound better!.....