Sign in to follow this  
alfagta

TT-02 Type 'S'

hi all,

been looking at the TT-02 with interest , i have waited for a pro or similar edition to hit the shops before shelling out on one though,

i often read the RC-RACER blog and just saw the first official pic posted on there of the Type 'S' edition TT-02,

http://www.thercracer.com/2014/09/tamiya-58600-tt-02-type-s-chassis-kit.html ,

looks like a nice stock club racer , i wonder if the front uprights have had some attention as i would guess the the TT-02 items would flop around a lot with the upper arms now being fairly standard looking tie rods , its difficult to tell from the pic but, given the lower arm change i suspect the uprights are also from a different model .

i think i will pull the trigger on one of these as soon as they are available , i may even venture out to my nearest club for a bit of stock touring madness :)

Liking the look of this one! I have always thought about entry-level touring car racing...

• Like 1

The uprights will be great as they will be TRF416 uprights not TT02 uprights as the whole suspension is the long reversible type.

• Like 1

just been checking the latest pics of the 02 'S' type :) , thanks to qatmix for keeping us updated on the RCRACER blog ;)

I wonder what the price of this kit will be. If its not much more than a normal TT02, this will be a really good club racer!

• Like 1

I wonder what the price of this kit will be. If its not much more than a normal TT02, this will be a really good club racer!

lets hope so , as it doesnt come with a shell which should soak up some of the included hop up parts cost i would guess it should be similarly priced , ;)