madmickmalone

Next Kyosho re-release

Hi,

1st post, cool site.

Just wondering ,if anyone has any thoughts, on what Kyosho's might re-release next,that's if ,they decide too.

All the best

MMM

Ultima & javelin i wish.. imagine a re-re landjump. Las vegas etc. wishful thinking high end, but i still dream ;)

I hope it's an Optima, that way I can join the "they're ruining my original!" complaining. ;)

• Like 1

I would think the Optima will happen, I also think they will come out with the parts to do the Turbo Scorpion or the Tomahawk.
Wish they would re re the Beetle, don't think it was popular enough back in the day, but who knows?
I'd buy one :)

What would be cool is if they offered conversion/rebody kits, since they had so many cars with the same chassis: sell an upper deck and Tomahawk body as a package, or a Beetle body kit, that you could just drop onto your Scorpion. They could do the same with an Optima re-re: offer the Optima kit, then a Javelin cage, or a Turbo conversion kit.

And if they get around to the Ultima, then they could bring back all those lovely on-road bodies and wheels and tires they used to sell with an Ultima underneath. Not so far-fetched; just a bigger version of what they're already doing with the Mini-Zs.

• Like 1

They could do the same with an Optima re-re: offer the Optima kit, then a Javelin cage, or a Turbo conversion kit.

I think an Optima re-re will technically be an Optima Pro, and thereby "bypassing" the Optima Turbo. I can't imagine that an Optima re-re will get the chain drive of the Optima or even stronger chain drive of the Optima Turbo, but instead the belt drive of the Optima Pro, and probably better dampers than the Optima and the Optima Turbo too. Would be nice to have all three bodies though!

C'mon Maxxum front wheel drive, the only Kyosho car I would buy.

Max