camy67

you have won £300

Old tamiya cars.. especailly rare one... and use remianer of money to restore it.

Super Clodbuster because I'm thinking of buying myself one for xmas anyway :)

• Like 2

fighting buggy......rtr or kit.....possibly a srb f150 vintage.....

I would invest it until the release of the Blazer, and by that time the return maybe enough to cover the purchase.

Probably some kind of big-wheel basher. The latest Emaxx, or whatever the current model is. Tamiyas are great and everything, but I haven't actually run an RC car in longer than I can remember; I just want something that I can throw out of the van, stick in a battery and run without worrying about breaking things, getting it stuck in the mud, overheating the motor due to restricted gearing options, any other Tamiya drawback you can find...

• Like 1

Just putting this here to push myself in to dropping the cash even faster... LOL

tam_58518_2.jpg

• Like 1

Another 'hold onto it until Tamiya release...'

In my case, Willy's Wheeler (even if it's on the WR-02 chassis). With a little interest it would probably be enough for 2 kits :D

I wonder who'll be waiting longest; Tamiya 1/10, MadInventor or me?

Another 'hold onto it until Tamiya release...'

In my case, Willy's Wheeler (even if it's on the WR-02 chassis). With a little interest it would probably be enough for 2 kits :D

I'll be waiting till the sun burns out .......................

One of the TT02 rally cars, and seats and carpet for my 1:1 Mazda Miata.

That equates to $540 cad. I would buy a Rc4wd trailfinder2, but the question does make me wonder what Tamiya I'd like next.

For around 300 pounds ($550 AUD) I would either vastly modify my Superclod or if I bought a kit it would be an immaculate or NIB Nissan King Cab with change for extras.

Sit on it and wait for Tamiya to release a 1/10 6x6 truck with a 3 speed in it :ph34r:

Enter skeletal picture of Martin with cobwebs :lol: :lol: :lol:

...And you can still save some money to date some hot broad

Is she a kit or rtr? You might have to assemble her (with bearings!) before the date :D

Myself: Put it towards a NIB chevy clod to store away. Otherwise maybe a King Tiger from Stella, or a King Hauler or Scania.

• Like 1

Thats a good call. my wish and Madinventor are both very doable. With a bit of mod to the re-release 3spd chassis, the Blazer could be release and the 6X6, just add a front tranny to 1:14 truck and cover it with a WWII army truck or a modern version and you have a 6X6.

Thats a good call. my wish and Madinventor are both very doable. With a bit of mod to the re-release 3spd chassis, the Blazer could be release and the 6X6, just add a front tranny to 1:14 truck and cover it with a WWII army truck or a modern version and you have a 6X6.

Or just add walking beams to the back of a high lift and stretch the chassis slightly...............

Oooooo. I think I'd be converting my tb-01 to brushless with lipos and a new charger, and with some change I'd treat her to a new body, like a 2004 Impreza :-)