Sign in to follow this  
Brads442

WANTED - Vintage: Hotshot, Supershot, Super Champ, Bigwig

This is probably a HUGE shot in the dark, but I am looking to add some vintage buggies to my ever-growing Tamiya collection. Looking for the following:

Vintage Hotshot - Prefer NIB, or a used, complete version with the original box

Vintage Supershot - Prefer NIB, or a used, complete version with the original box

Vintage Super Champ - Just looking for a good version, any condition will be considered

Vintage Bigwig - Prefer NIB, or a used, complete version with the original box

Finally, this is a crazy one, but I am looking for an original Monogram Lightning, silver edition. These came out in 1984, I received one for Christmas that year. Loved that car, but I drove it into the ground.

Seen a few in bad condition, really looking for one NIB, or in really good condition.

Here's my ebay name, so you can check my feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rare-77-442

Thanks in advance. Brad

I might be able to help with a hotshot. Will send PM

I have a vintage supershot NIB except for the shell which had been painted, but not trimmed. It was that way when I scooped it up. Shoot me a PM if you're still interested.

I have a vintage supershot NIB except for the shell which had been painted, but not trimmed. It was that way when I scooped it up. Shoot me a PM if you're still interested.

Hey there. I sent you a PM, not sure if it went through. Please let me know if it did not.

Thanks, Brad

Any luck Brad?

No luck for now. I emailed him and he said he might put them up on ebay. We'll see. I am super pumped to see the Super Champ is being re-released in the mean time! Guess I will anxiously await them being available...how many to purchase, 2, 3? Still can't believe Mr. Tamiya is re-releasing it!

No luck for now. I emailed him and he said he might put them up on ebay. We'll see. I am super pumped to see the Super Champ is being re-released in the mean time! Guess I will anxiously await them being available...how many to purchase, 2, 3? Still can't believe Mr. Tamiya is re-releasing it!

The old "I found out how much this car is worth on eBay" crap.

Sorry dude and best of luck

• Like 1

The old "I found out how much this car is worth on eBay" ****.

Sorry dude and best of luck

I/m not worried about it. I'll just keep looking! Thanks for letting me know anyway.

Just thought I would bump this to the top.

I am now just looking for the following:

Vintage Hotshot - Prefer NIB, or a used, complete version with the original box

Vintage Supershot - Prefer NIB, or a used, complete version with the original box

Thanks in advance...

Brad

Sign in to follow this