Percymon

Modellbau-Seidel

Just a quick plug for these people in Germany - I've placed 4 multiple parts orders with them over the last 4-5 months and every one has been despatched within 24 working hours. Their website shows actual stock so no ordering to find items on back order. Prices are competitve, delivery is quick and no customs duties !

Even my latest order with 7 or 8 small value and pretty unusual items (mostly spacers/flanged washers) is already on route, having placed the order after midnight.

Well done

Vielen Dank meine Damen und Herren

Seidel is my fovourite german shop. All my Tamiyas of the last 5 years come from their shop. The prices are good an the service quick. I live in Veneto an, every time, I receive my dispatch after only 36 hours from last click.

Hmmm just had a look at this site and added to my favorites, Percymon if my wife leaves me :( due to excessive Tamiya goods arrriving at our house i`m gonna have to hold you personally responsible ..... the cost being 1 black avante :)

• Like 2

also check Tamico.de , they have a higher shipping cost but depending on the item , sometimes its cheaper, service is excellent as well . so make sure you check both always !

+1 on Tamico. Excellent service and low prices. Can't comment on Seidel, as I haven't tried them out yet.

I agree, modellbau Seidel are great. I can't understand why any shop wouldn't have live stock count to be honest and try to avoid those that don't. In my opinion the only reason for not having that facility is to stop putting people off ordering items when they see that they are on back order. Once they have your money they would assume that you will simply wait.

What really irritates me is that some ebayers are playing the same game even though they listing states several items are available. had one recently and whilst they gave me my money back it was only after half my order didn't turn up and I questioned it.

I have also used these guys before reasonably priced including the shipping and great service!

Thanks Guys

Steve Pickup UK

i just ordered some new parts from them , shipped on monday , arrived on wednesday . thats perfect

I order most of my spare parts at Seidel. Imho one of the best online shops and lightning fast shipping.

sorry was a different one I got the dyna body from. I used the two in the one week got mixed up.

this is where I got the dyna body. sold out now, I think I got the last one middle of September.

http://www.haertle.de/rc+modellbau/rc+car+zubehoer/karosserie/tamiya+9805440+karosseriesatz+dyna+storm+mit+spoiler+unlackiert+1+10.html

Spent a fortune with Seide on all my rebuild parts for various cars. Top class service and very very good prices. Also spoke to the chap on the other end of the phone regarding advice on motors and he was very very helpful.

So did i. Excellent service. I did have the advantage i could get it shipped to my office in Germany at the time which saved alot on shipping. Unfortunately that doesn't fly anymore with the new job :mellow:

I've had a great run with Seidel the last couple of months. Between themselves and Tamico they are my two top Tamiya shops.

Agreed - highly recommended from me too. Parts arrived quicker from them by DHL than from some UK sellers...

Received my order from Seidel today(opel Calibra body set) and can't rate them enough.

Thanks mokei

sven

Does anyone know if Modellbau-Seidel sell outside the EU? The shipping section, via Google Translate, doesn't mention anything about international or non EU.

If there's no mention of shipping outside of the EU, then I guess this means Seidel doesn't.

By the way, I got another order recently from Seidel, lots of paints and mixing jars, since they had the prices reduced.

Just noticed today that most of their car kits are now 'Delivery only within Germany possible.'

Has anyone experienced that before - is it a temporary thing, or a more significant change?

It looks like this doesn't affect any TRF chassis kits, which will still be shipped within the European Union.

Same with spare parts think he is protecting the local market, sorry guys. Or he discovered that (vintage) parts he sells for a reasonable price get sold by ebay shops for double or tripple.