Vrdetailing

Blitzer Beetle build thread

Use Steel Pinon gears!

Carson and RRP are good choices.

Max

I know .. I know lol ... I caught my brushless madbull just before one turned to dust... They do wear quick.. About 25 runs on brushless

Any links for the uk

There is just something about a clean gearbox, freshly-assembled...

Top work on the photos - the excitement is building!

Fantastic photos :)

Not sure if you knew but putting some Taimya AW grease in the geared diffs gives them a sort of Ball Diff feel to them, making them alot less prone to spinning the inside wheel . The grease is also not affected by heat. :) Back years ago when I raced my TA03R-S, it was very known to run the ball diff up front and run a geared diff in the rear with some heavy sticky grease, gave 4wd traction but in the corners allowed for some slight understeer making the car very drivable.

James

:)

X2 on AW grease in the diff in any blitzer :)

Run a 15 tooth pinion with that motor too btw

I have a 9T BL setup in mine. I have not been able to damage the gearbox even with my hamfisted driving. Bulletproof that gearbox.

I'd stick witht he kit pinion for starters - it'll give a bit more acceleration, less top end, but in the UK we tend to run in fairly small areas. If you have a big play area then fit the bigger pinion to get the higher speed.

I'd suggest you go easy on motors - I had a 17x2 in my BB, the rear tyre tread lasted half a battery pack on hard ground, so try to run on dirt or grass to prolong tyre life. (Banzai are cheap for rear tyres btw ;) )

This is a tame build... If I want speed I go brushless as i am sure you have seen lol

Looking good really enjoy your build threads how many builds have you done this year if you don't mind me asking

I average one a month... I have a Baja King I'm stock for the 25th... anniversary gift

I average one a month... I have a Baja King I'm stock for the 25th... anniversary gift

Wow that's a lot of kits and fast building I would like to try and do a build thread on the future but unsure of which kit to go for next thinking the next kit might be a shelf queen the kits I have already are a Durga,hotshot,tt02 lancia and 2 rtr a dex210 and a second hand slash 4x4 which are all runners so thinking next kit might be a shelf queen but as I said unsure what to go for are you going to do a build thread on your Baja king

I do a thread for all or them as people like em... And go pro videos now... I love the hobby... All mine are runners but I try to look after them and they stay in the man cave on the wall

Yes it does seems I waste just to sit on the shelf but hardly get me 5 that I have used enough but enjoy the building I have to glass cabinets from when I used to collect die cast models was thinking maybe an f1 car that way I wouldn't feel guilty about not using it as don't have anywhere smooth enough to use it lol